Reviews for Puppy Love
Spitfire303 chapter 1 . 2/24
Epic
Izzyaro chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Aww, that was sweet. The interaction between Lisbon and Jane was excellent, and I liked seeing the whole thing from Cho's persepective. Great job with this, well done.
ifan13 chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
I have to admit, I wasn't sure about this fic in the beginning - I dot usually read Cho fics, but it grew on me and I loved the ending. You seem to be really good at endings - you really know how to pull all the treads of a story together and tie them off. So, anyway ... This was a very cute fic. Good work! :)
Lothlorien Aeterna chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Awww :)
The Glass Queen chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Awwww! The puppies were so cute!
kate chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
this is the sweetest story, i love how lisbon is a dog person but Jane is out of his comfort zone. really enjoyed this.
Alamo Girl chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
I really like this. The levity of the situation, coupled with the fact that I love border collies, and Jane's face when Lisbon ticks him into getting one, makes this very fun to read.

I think it's interesting that Jane would be withdrawn around animals. And very plausible. Animals can see past masks and fronts and know what you're 'really' feeling. And I think that, above all, is what would make Jane feel a little uneasy around them. They could 'see' him - not to mention that if he doesn't have a lot of experience with them, they're going to pick up on his unease. Nice correlation to the fact that he can set any human at ease, but doesn't have that gift with animals.

And of course, you have Cho down perfectly. Loved the visions of his doggy-date in the beginning!
CharmedNightSkye chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Love it. The dogs were just a great touch. Cute how Lisbon totally bowled over Jane. Good for her.

Til later readings
Ebony10 chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
LOVED it!

“Yes, while holding him I forged a special bond and then used it to telepathically tell him to walk over and sit at your feet.”

ROFL! Ah, Lisbon and sarcasm. A wonderful mix...
meag chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
you totally got cho's dry wit! i loved this! great job!
cureless chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
aw very very cute.. I love the sparring between Jane and Lisbon and all from Cho's point of view .. lovely.. standing on netural grounds there..

I liked it so much .. very well done..

good luck with the challange :)
Frogster chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
Aww...I think a trickster doggie is perfect for Jane. Maybe he can teach it to read people's minds. :D
superwoman1015 chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
Humm, I think I liked this one. It's nice to see it from Cho's POV. Thanks for writing.
Divinia Serit chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
That was too freaking adorable! I love dogs, and it made me tear up because I had a border collie named murphy that I had to put to sleep 2 months ago. YAY for Cho fics!
Kansas42 chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
I love that Cho only likes well behaved dogs. And that bit about Marley and Me was priceless. Very cute story.