Reviews for High School Ghost
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 9 . 6/14/2011
loved it!
Ryan Javery chapter 8 . 2/17/2010
So far I've liked the story, but I really don't like the way to push the digimon characters to side. They are really important characters in most cases, and I'm not a fan of how little they are shown.
Jake-Everfree chapter 9 . 2/10/2010
i loved the story and all your other stories and all and it was quite the ride... but the it felt incomplete at the end
Taiora09 chapter 8 . 1/20/2010
this is an awesome chapter! can't wait to read the next one! :)
ChibiVampirePanda chapter 8 . 1/14/2010
I love this story! it's awesome!
venus9814 chapter 8 . 1/13/2010
OMFG THIS IS AMAZING SO FAR :O

ps. I see you are NOT a sorato fan lol but I like that you made it sorato & tai ends up falling in love with Ai, its adorable :) & i'm guessing now that hes going to age normally & probably end up with Ai? Hm? ;)

I love this story, I can't wait to read the next chapter. Hopefully you get another burst of inspiration & write another one in a day :D
bukalay chapter 8 . 1/13/2010
nice story, I like it

it reminds me of a story 2 years back

please update the story
ReadingWritingMusic1995 chapter 7 . 12/28/2009
O.M.G. I cannot believe is didnt find this fic earlier! Its completely amazing! Great job and i cant wait for the next chapter!
SoulNinjas chapter 7 . 12/28/2009
this is different but good keep it up
penguindan333 chapter 7 . 12/28/2009
I like this story its creative. Your doing a good job so far, so keep up the good work.
Hiroki-The Darkness chapter 6 . 11/28/2009
Update! I needs more ghost Tai fun! Hehe...Ai was a nice touch for the story. Although...Sora needs to relax a little...
Taiora09 chapter 6 . 11/9/2009
good chapter!
SilentSnowStorm chapter 5 . 9/30/2009
I love this story. It's all so intriguing and everyone likes the wrong people. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Taiora09 chapter 5 . 9/30/2009
good chapter...this story is getting really good
Takato Lover16 chapter 5 . 9/30/2009
How could you leave it at such a crutial part?

Please, update very soon. x

TTFN