Reviews for Why Me?
Kimmytrainer chapter 10 . 2/8/2010
This story was really good. Very interesting, somewhat confusing, but still really good. I think you should write a sequel. I think this story seemed a bit random, some parts seemed a little out of place, sorta. lolz I'm making this sound pretty sophisticated. Sorry about that! :)

Anyways, very good story, and if you make/made a sequel, I'll be sure to read it!
FaededMemory chapter 7 . 12/29/2009
I'm still not sure how a random arson can possibly be linked to rape (comment onprev. Chapter).

ZERO! Once I read that all I could think was 'please have some Zeruto...' lol. Can't wait to finish it :)
Uniquexpuzzle chapter 10 . 12/24/2009
Really cool story!

Can't wait to read your other stories!
Katarina-Lunathena chapter 5 . 12/24/2009
luv it i staed up al night reading it like...almost 24 hours lol and others 2 but i like this 1 lol
Nesszl chapter 9 . 12/22/2009
OMGOD. BRING BACK IKUTO TO AMU 0
MitsukiTan chapter 8 . 12/2/2009
Oh darn, doesn't writers block just totally suk? Well anyways, can't wait till the next chapter. and yeah, really, wtfish? I can't believe the kidnappers were Aruto, Ikuto and Utau in disguise.
PrOuD TuRtLe HuGgErS chapter 8 . 12/2/2009
Continue X3
Reaumur chapter 7 . 11/14/2009
Lookie lookie I read something... not just something, all the words in the story

Interesting, quite interesting.
PrOuD TuRtLe HuGgErS chapter 7 . 11/10/2009
WHO OMG WHO ?
xXYoraXx chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
pervert!
miserae chapter 6 . 10/10/2009
O.o... aw...
miserae chapter 5 . 9/27/2009
O.o... omg i burning park wth XD... hope they escape! and can't wait to read more ]
miserae chapter 4 . 9/20/2009
WTH! O.O i wants to read more ple more
Khylia chapter 4 . 9/18/2009
NO! you can't just end it like that, how dare Tadase try and kill Amu. Where the hell is Ikuto when you need him? Please, please please tell me Ikuto will save Amu! well i guess she can't die cause she's the main character. are you ever going to explain why she keeps having all these fainting spells? it's starting to worry me as well

- Khy
Christy chapter 4 . 9/18/2009
please write more PLEASE its a good story