Reviews for Healing Goes Both Ways
SeleenaMarieDragonMistress chapter 1 . 3/17
The US government in all their wisdom has come up with a law called Stop Online Piracy Acts (SOPA). It’s basically a blanket law to stop ALL forms of online piracy including fan fiction, fan art, and fan videos! So they punish those that they want to punish. BUT they also punish all of us who express our creativity through writing, drawing, and recording around something that may not belong to us, but that we LOVE. There is a Petition on WE the People that ends on the 19th of March that needs 100,000 signatures. So far we have 80,801.
If you want to sign, go to:
.gov/petition/stop-sopa-2014/q0Vkk0Zr
Regin chapter 2 . 2/25
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
DemeRain chapter 3 . 12/29/2013
Thanks for sharing.
Thanasi chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Even though you've said you are gonna rewrite this ill still put it in my alerts with the hopes that when you do enjoy fanfiction again and get back to this you will put a notice on this story. Thanks for the excellent story even though it was extremely short. I like the idea of Harry becoming a doctor as a result of the war! I hope to see your rewrite in the future!
Regin chapter 3 . 1/20/2013
I Love, I Like, I Lust!Please Update Soon!
TheHuntresss chapter 3 . 8/6/2012
Was wondering how the rewrite is going? I really enjoy this story and hope to soon see some progress!
forestreject chapter 3 . 4/2/2012
Awww, but this was already really good.
Silver-uni chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Rewrite soooon. It's really good.
history chapter 3 . 5/3/2011
I really love your story! I wait with impatience the rewritten!What will change?
ElementalFallenStar chapter 2 . 2/21/2011
I LOVE IT!
Sammiieeoo chapter 3 . 12/14/2010
I do hope you'll update soon,this is quite a good story so far!
shadowlynx chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Great 2 chapters! cant wait for more!
Anonymous chapter 3 . 11/2/2010
Gah! i was looking forward to this! hurry hurry! i can't hold on! i NEED more!
Immortalis Cruor Elf chapter 3 . 10/21/2010