Reviews for The Elites: Undercover Hacker
Babylion Sakura chapter 18 . 2/18/2014
I loved this story! It was a cute, funny, light read that brightened my mood! Expect for the whole ghost person mathingy at the end of one chapter. That was just creepy.
Analadybug chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
I love it! I read all the Specialists books before and I love them. Great story so far.
Thatwaslame chapter 9 . 8/2/2013
Duh. Vampires. I'm already a human, so that's boring. Vamps are WAY better than werewolves. Wolves are weak, sure they heal fast, but vamps don't get injured in the first place. Plus vampires have extra powers and are stronger and are immortal
jewelcrystal chapter 3 . 7/22/2013
you should have put Jacob in there as the linguist as he fits the character. Parrot in the original Specialists is a native american too.
Xxsakurachan97 chapter 3 . 6/17/2013
I like it so far but i think u should have had Emmett be the martial artist and jasper as the electronics and linguistics. Since i read the specialists series i think it might have been better to have the electronics and linguistic separated too but other than that well done:)
Eylia Riddle chapter 18 . 3/9/2013
Really good!
macfaerie chapter 14 . 10/22/2012
fireworks! yeah, and a confession and more fireworks YEAH!

macfaerie chapter 13 . 10/22/2012
SHe's not sorry! not. at. all.!

macfaerie chapter 2 . 10/19/2012
This is great it's short but totally has me

macfaerie chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
whoa, who's the guy?

LaVonne Cullen chapter 5 . 9/28/2012
Yes... If you include hermaphrodites as half and half.
AJCCLMBCN chapter 18 . 7/17/2012
Hmm... While I do find your concept for this story pretty interesting and a good idea, I just can't shake the fact that you could have made it so much better if you had added some more details and showed us some development or growth in your characters especially when it comes to our main home slices, Edward & Bella. I believe that if you were to include these things your story would not have been so rushed. Overall, I found this a good read! Keep up the work and keep on writing! :)
MellaStorpeyFan17 chapter 15 . 5/17/2012
In his butt...really?
Love Begets Love chapter 18 . 3/30/2012
This is so good! I loved it!
Edward's spouse chapter 18 . 2/20/2012