Reviews for About Last Night
sunthorn chapter 26 . 5/25/2013
I am currently teary eyed and beaming.
Thanks for the kickass beautiful fic.
Dimplz chapter 26 . 3/26/2013
I gave this story a read after a fanfic author I respect told me they shipped Bones/Uhura. This was my first B/U fic that I have ever read as I ship her with Kirk and Spock.

I read this because it was one of the few multi-chaptered B/U fics I could find. I have to say, I thought the story was absolutely lovely. I loved that the whole gang was here. Even though this story took place in modern day America, I thought you did a good job capturing the essence of each character. I liked the interaction between Bones and Nyota and it was nice watching their relationship grow. You made their love for each other very realistic and very enjoyable to read. Off to read more!
Redd1978 chapter 26 . 5/27/2010
Keep writing. I'm off to your Spock/Uhura set.
Newbie chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Hi. Could you not change your summaries? I have no idea what this story is about, so why should I bother reading it. Respect new readers.
Echidnagirl65 chapter 26 . 1/11/2010
Another great story. Very distracting - much more fun than working!
onewhowatches chapter 26 . 1/10/2010
i almost cried. i'm on the verge of tears right now. i'm so amazed when i find real treasure like this.

pure gold; purely amazing.

love,

onewhowatches :3
onewhowatches chapter 18 . 1/10/2010
look, i was going to wait until the end to review, but the abraham bit just cracked me the fuck up.

XD

he reminds me of my grandpa. i couldn't even go OUTSIDE without one of my brothers there. -cringes-

but i love him, so it's okay.

i'm gonna finish this soon. i have a baby, so it's harder to just read all day than it was, like, eight months ago. DX

the ending sounded like my grandparents as well. 'smart man.' 'shut up abraham.'

teehee

signed,

onewhowatches :3
lulu belle chapter 8 . 12/10/2009
Haha, thanks! I honestly didn't get much studying done (as you can probably guess at my sudden leap forward in chapters-I haven't read this since this morning), but ah well, I think I did all right. I'm procrastinating on the finals and currently trying to return feeling to my extremities after being outside in the bitter cold for hours, and decided this would be a nice, well deserved study break!

As I said, I love the language. It is honesty and easy to follow, so I don't realize I've spent the last hour reading.

Oh, I can't wait to see what happens! As in, do they go shopping and what's the big deal with Gaila? And what will McCoy and Kirk talk about? Or was the last line a hint that plans will be changing...
lulu belle chapter 3 . 12/10/2009
Ok, so I couldn't stay silent any longer (even though I should be studying for my theology final in the next hour). This was incredible! 'Kay, I was laughing and clapping by the end of this (screw "silence" in the dorms for the next week, this made me cheer!).

I love the dialogue and the interactions between the characters, not only did you manage to transport the characters from the movie universe to your own, their conversations and the way they speak are real and believable, what I would hear/say to my own friends (though I will admit none of us would be having these conversations that these determined and adventurous women have!).

Oh, and the "Lala"-I'm assuming it is a nickname for Gaila, well, you already mentioned that you included song titles, and my brain went to "You make me wanna La La" song, and hey, it definitely fit!

Great story! I love it so much! The humor is very tongue and cheek, yet very appropriate. I find I can't stop reading this. I love your honesty in it, the blunt way of describing things instead of beating around the bush, i.e. "the man knew her internal organs better than her gynecologist". Just very honest and very true; things you would find yourself thinking or saying with your closest friends but not necessarily to a large crowd or in writing (at least that I have read).

I skimmed over your profile, congrats on writing your book! You must tell us when you finish it, I would definitely love to read it, I already know based on this (and I believe you mentioned that this is close to your individual writing style) that I like the way you write.

Well, enough blathering, I'm going to sneak in a little more of this before cramming my brain with 4 months of lecture. Joy.

Oh, and I really like Gaila (this is the first story I have read with her), and Jim. After the second chapter or was it the first? Any way, I kept thinking to myself she better not screw it up because i like the two of them together too much!

And even though I am a fan of Spock's, your character thus far seems fairly believable (only we haven't had an opportunity to see much of him; oh, and I shuddered when I read 'Professor Nero'), I can't wait to read more aobut him.

Happy writing!
camiguin chapter 26 . 11/27/2009
So after reading this several times I have come to the conclusion that a sequel in which we find out: was there really a baby made that night, are the boys having a boy or a girl, if Jim can handle not wearing a t shirt all day, if Spock ever grows up enough to get on with his life and dump Christine and if Johanna and Nyota ever have a Spice Night.
Gorramit Girl chapter 26 . 10/19/2009
I really loved this story! I enjoyed reading every chapter and I'm glad that Leonard and Nyota got their happy ending!

Great job on a wonerful fic!
allofthethings chapter 26 . 10/6/2009
A beautiful ending, Ki. Just beautiful.
Carshall chapter 26 . 10/5/2009
That was so cool, no drama.. Just the tying up of loose end. I agree Ru and Pavel will have a beauiful baby who will be a genuis repeat offender(LOL)who will probably be in college by the time she/he is nine
newt gayszler chapter 26 . 10/5/2009
yey happy tiemz :D
angym chapter 26 . 10/5/2009
After all the dark S/U and Leonard/Nyota stories, I quite enjoyed this ending.