Reviews for Transformers The Secret Within
ABundleOfDaydreams chapter 5 . 1/23/2012
Sailor Pandabear chapter 26 . 7/6/2011
nice
JediZero chapter 26 . 11/18/2009
Excellent job. Characterizations were good. The whole shebang.
ToyzInTheAttik chapter 26 . 11/5/2009
And here I thought I couldn't fall more in love with Starscream. Epic! Awesome! ::cheers and squees for Prowl::

Very classic sci-fi storyline. I could easily see this as a blockbuster action movie.

I'll comment more on seibs too! (can't believe I didn't find the completed story sooner)
laureas chapter 26 . 10/26/2009
A nice way to wrap up loose ends. I'm looking forward to future stories.
Shadir chapter 26 . 10/21/2009
A melancolic end *snif*
jodz92 chapter 26 . 10/21/2009
Great ending, I thoroughly enjoyed reading this fic, well done (:
Starfire201 not signed in chapter 25 . 10/21/2009
Somehow, I'm not too surprised by what happened to Trailblazer. I had a feeling he likely wouldn't survive. However, he impressed me with how he did develop, and he definitely ended as an OC that I wouldn't have minded seeing more of. Good job there.

Starscream, I think it very likely he would have kept his promise if Megatron hadn't appeared as he did. Wouldn't surprise me if he dealt with Trailblazer's remains on his own, considering it has been 4 days after the action by the end of your story, and he knew that the promise he'd made had been broken even if that hadn't been his intention. I wouldn't think he could return the shell to the Autobots, seeing as they suspect his role to be more than it actually was. Curious how Megatron accuses him of being a traitor, and yet in this case, Starscream didn't intend to ruin Megatron's plans until he found out how Megatron and Soundwave used and manipulated him. Megatron said he expected Starscream to betray them, and yet he planted the seeds for that one. His plan may have succeeded if he had left well enough alone. I suspect that Starscream is very likely on the run here, and if not, he'll regret not doing so sooner or later.

At least they did end the threat, but that cost was so high. They've lost two of their own, and one of their human friends. I shuddered a bit at what happened to Trent. What a way to go.
Shadir chapter 24 . 10/20/2009
*Snif* Is, is... *cry*
laureas chapter 24 . 10/20/2009
Man, talk about a hopeless situation. Still, it defintly has a lot of drama. I think you've done a bit of overkill on it. Unless you're planning a 'Deep Impact' like ending?
Shadir chapter 23 . 10/19/2009
If before Starscream had problems with its CPU, now, thanks to Soundwave and megatron it increased at an unsuspected level...
jodz92 chapter 23 . 10/19/2009
Good chapie :D
Shadir chapter 22 . 10/18/2009
Now if that Starscream will betray him... I believe...
jodz92 chapter 22 . 10/18/2009
:O great chapter!
Marinelife37 chapter 21 . 10/18/2009
Great chapter. I love where this story is going. Great suspense.