Reviews for Wolf Lake :Sophia's Choice who to Run with
LilRacerGirl chapter 3 . 11/27/2012
I don't understand why people start to write a story about wolf lake then stop when people star getting into the story that is being told. Please write more.
kelseycjim chapter 3 . 5/23/2010
Great chapter, I loved the ending.
anneryn7 chapter 3 . 4/25/2010
I have a suggestion for the next chapter, you don't have to use it if you don't like it. Lol. I think that Luke should be jealous that Sophia is showing so much interest in Tyler, and start a fight or something with Tyler.

Anywho, great chapter!

Hope you can update soon!

_
anneryn7 chapter 2 . 4/25/2010
I really like that you made Tyler sweet in this fic. I mean, I like him as a "bad boy" and all, but he pulls off sweet pretty well too.

anneryn7 chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Aside from a bit of grammar, I am in love with this storyline so far! I adore the thought of Tyler and Sophia together.
blondie01 chapter 3 . 3/30/2010
Ok so i was absolutely in love with the whole Luke and Sophia thing but I really like you bringing Tyler in. It was very refreshing and i hope you keep writing the story! :)
Manna1 chapter 3 . 2/27/2010
It's good! More descriptive story telling and less dialog would help the story flow more. Give out the character's inner thoughts to your audience. people don't voice what they are thinking, they keep 99% of what they think to themselves. I like that Tyler is at the front of the story, however don't suddently make him a hero, he really is an a*hole. And please don't suddenly make Sophia fall head over heels. If there is going to be a love story develop, please don't forget that she has been in love with Lucas for years! That doesn't just go away no matter how p*ed she may be with him. Keep going! You're on my alerts!
animaluvr123 chapter 3 . 2/15/2010
I LOVED THIS CHAPTER, UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
SPEEDIE22 chapter 3 . 2/11/2010
I loved it! I hope there will be more soon
silver raven chapter 3 . 2/2/2010
please write more soon. i really want to know what happens next. i love the pairing.
Siler Wolf chapter 3 . 2/1/2010
please write soon. tyler and sophia are such a good pairing!
Bethelove chapter 3 . 1/29/2010
Hey - just want to let you now that this story is fun to read so far and can't wait to read more
SILVER RAVEN chapter 3 . 1/29/2010
PLEASE CONTINUE SOON
Concerned Indigo chapter 3 . 1/27/2010
AH I REALLY LIKE THIS SO FAR! There really need to be more Sophia/Tyler stories out there. I'd love to see sophia and or tyler publicly knock luke down a peg or two...or several lol. PLEASE update again soon!
bjq chapter 3 . 1/27/2010
A little confused. Chapter 2 and 3 are pretty much the same. I still like the story. I think Luke should bough down to Sophia and establish that she is the Alpha female. Can't wait to read more