Reviews for Deannial
Victoriaswords chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
uh-huh good thing right:)
InSecret chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
The last three lines of this are maybe the most adorable in the world ever. Just so you know. :-D
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
Ahh, lovely drabble. Loved it.
writergirl94 chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
hahah cute as ever!
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
'Cause a manly man like Dean Winchester would NEVER get sick, right? *Rolls eyes* Sheesh.

Love the descriptions here - and so LOVING Doctor Sam. :)
LivingForTv chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
Sweet last words:-)
Nana56 chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
Yeah, Sam worries when Dean gets sick. That would be a shame if he had to do that.

Nicely done. :)
marinawings chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
this is so good! the boys are totally in character-dean denying his weakness, being all tough and sam worrying and doctoring. the last line is brilliant and heart-warming. i love it!
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
Gee that was really nice, such a caring picture. Lovely. Bev x
Merisha chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
Aw, lovely drabble LOL XD ... poor Dean is in complete denial. Love Sammy's comment of “Glad you’re not sick or I’d be worried.” Aw shame :D

Hugs and luv

Mish :D
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
that was so cute.
TheFreshApple chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
Haha, good one. It's very in character. Good job!
Tribble Master chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
dean making squeaking noises? WIN! LOL! so adorable! i love the last line.. hehehe! WRITE ON!
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
I love this!
Mad Server chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
Reasons Mad Loves This

1. The title. Oh Dean... how you are in denial, as only you can be.

2. The snotty kleenex.

3. The aborted sneezes.

4. The gentle, gentle Sam, tucking Dean in EVEN AS Dean's saying he's good, he's fine. Proving that he's not only sick but sleepy and confused and wide open to Sammy-pampering.

5. The giving of medicine.

6. The sympathetic chest ache.

7. The socks. The SOCKS.

8. The congestion, and the squeaky whistly breathing, which OK I have to ask - why peanut?

9. The forehead contact.

10. The way Sam just plays along, saying what Dean wants to hear so no conflict's kicked up but then smoothly taking care of him, the thermometer, wow 11. is the thermometer, just being so good to him so sneakily, and Dean too out of it to notice anything more than that in some vague way Sam's given him the impression he thinks he's sick. Which maybe I'm stretching now, but that's what I imagined.

And the aborted sneezes! Which deserve to be 12. as well as 3., because whagh.

I love this trend! Please do more terrible, sneezy things to Dean immediately!