Reviews for Misery Loves Company
mothraisnotapokemon chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
that was awesome, loved it.
XD chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Ooooh, that was evil... but I loved it!
Cold Soda chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Oh God, that ending. XD I loved that. Thanks for the laugh.
zitaos chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
The last few paragraphs were PRICELESS. Ahh, just made my day. Well done, fellow writer. :D
Mute Wordsmith chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Sensing that it was her turn to describe her ritual, she cleared her throat. "I put on a mask and danced."

Silence fell across the table.

After a long moment, it was Sae who spoke. "Get out."

LMFAO

Oh gosh. It doesn't help that I'm imagining the "Get out" as that toad plz they use on dA.

LOOOOOOOOOL
illy213 chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Lol"I put on a mask and danced."
Starpiper chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Just the set-up of this fic alone was hilarious, but, oh lord, Sae's last line? Priceless. :D Sakuya *did* get off comparatively easy, didn't she?
162 chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
Funny as hell!
Elizabeth Daughter of Ares chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
This was the most amazing thing I've read in a long time :D The ending was amusing and Dancing does seem painful..Well for me since I cant dance... "Get out."
snarryvader81 chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
I'm in the middle of Fatal Frame 4 and I actually had the same thought-this ritual does not look painful AT ALL. Sakuya seems to have had it easy in comparison to the other three girls.

Loved it!
Shikize chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Dots and lol. All of it became one in my mind.
Hashkorns chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
LOL! I don't know much about the fourth game yet (other than the fact that they refuse to bring it over... for now) so I'll have to wikipedia it later but I love the ending. XD

Go Sae!
Mocca-Marocchi chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
LOL! What a a funny story!

Yeah, Sakuya's way to dead wasn't as painful as the other three. How lucky.
Secret Staircase chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
Hee! I LOVE this. It is pretty odd, in this series, to have a ritual where nobody's supposed to get hurt. The final line was gold.
Fukuro-Mind chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
Sakuya's ritual doesn't seem too bad at all doesn't it?

That was quite amusing. :]