Reviews for Misery Loves Company
mothraisnotapokemon chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
that was awesome, loved it.
XD chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Ooooh, that was evil... but I loved it!
Cold Soda chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Oh God, that ending. XD I loved that. Thanks for the laugh.
zitaos chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
The last few paragraphs were PRICELESS. Ahh, just made my day. Well done, fellow writer. :D
Mute Wordsmith chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Sensing that it was her turn to describe her ritual, she cleared her throat. "I put on a mask and danced."

Silence fell across the table.

After a long moment, it was Sae who spoke. "Get out."

Oh gosh. It doesn't help that I'm imagining the "Get out" as that toad plz they use on dA.

illy213 chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Lol"I put on a mask and danced."
Starpiper chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Just the set-up of this fic alone was hilarious, but, oh lord, Sae's last line? Priceless. :D Sakuya *did* get off comparatively easy, didn't she?
162 chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
Funny as hell!
Elizabeth Daughter of Ares chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
This was the most amazing thing I've read in a long time :D The ending was amusing and Dancing does seem painful..Well for me since I cant dance... "Get out."
snarryvader81 chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
I'm in the middle of Fatal Frame 4 and I actually had the same thought-this ritual does not look painful AT ALL. Sakuya seems to have had it easy in comparison to the other three girls.

Loved it!
Shikize chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Dots and lol. All of it became one in my mind.
Hashkorns chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
LOL! I don't know much about the fourth game yet (other than the fact that they refuse to bring it over... for now) so I'll have to wikipedia it later but I love the ending. XD

Go Sae!
Mocca-Marocchi chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
LOL! What a a funny story!

Yeah, Sakuya's way to dead wasn't as painful as the other three. How lucky.
Secret Staircase chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
Hee! I LOVE this. It is pretty odd, in this series, to have a ritual where nobody's supposed to get hurt. The final line was gold.
Fukuro-Mind chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
Sakuya's ritual doesn't seem too bad at all doesn't it?

That was quite amusing. :]