Reviews for Of Pirates and Pearls
McNuffin chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
ha ha! very funny! and very captain jacks. :)
Kiwee chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
I wonder if there's more Captain Jacks out there? I mean, the two we know are both so wonderful, and third time's the charm, so it'd be good!
typicalRAinbow chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Ah I always wondered what would happen if the two Jacks met. Great job!
Brass Mama chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
"I perfer ninjas." RLOL! That's really funny. Of course, can't have POTC without Jack asking why the rum's always gone.
Ranuel chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
LMAO! I loved it! If you do decide to write more I'd really like to read it. All I can think for some reason is "poor Ianto".
Loopstagirl chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
wow-two of the greatest things combining! This can only mean an excellent story and that is precisely what i am seeing here! :)
courts chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
lol lovin' it lol
TheyDidn'tHaveMyName chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
Very cool, and you managed to get characters from two fandoms sounding perfect!

Thanks

Kate
Pirate Moose chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
Omg! The coming together of my two favourite things in the world! Awesome!

x
enigma-kar chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
Oh, I loved this! :) What a brilliant little cross over. Loved Ianto in this, with his 'I prefer ninjas.' :P You've really written Jack Sparrow well too! Thanks for the great read!

Kar, xx
Ebbagull chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
Hehe.

This would make a great long story, with Cpt Jack (Sparrow) flirting with Ianto, n Cpt Jack (Harkness) getting jealous and possesive...
Tamara chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
Too Cute! I was just thinking today about a P of C and Torchwood crossover and the potential hilarity. This story made me smile and giggle and I hope you'll write a sequel to it :)
ILoveHim91 chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
I actually loved this. I'm just sat at my computer grinning right now.
Helen Pattskyn chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
oh, that was *brilliant*, positively brilliant!