Reviews for Forever Changed
Do good thx!
Naleyfan416 chapter 29 . 8/27/2013
Loved this story!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/3/2012
one of my favorite stories! I watching the trailer for playing for keeps and I think they stole your concept of the story.
cmtaylor531 chapter 29 . 9/22/2012
I loved this Naley story
xxIn.the.darkxx chapter 29 . 8/21/2012
Loves the Brucas3
Kwinchester001 chapter 29 . 3/15/2012
This is such a great story! One of the best I've ever read. :)
alwaysandforever08 chapter 29 . 1/7/2012
This was such a great story. You wrote the characters' emotions so well, and it was almost like I could feel what they were going through. Watching Nathan's and Haley's relationship change was so awesome. Nathan grew so much in a short period of time, and I'm glad he finally understood what he was missing. Amazing job, I loved it!
Em chapter 29 . 12/20/2011
Amazing story no other words for it :)..I stumbled upon this fic a few days ago and realised I have read some of your other storied before and remember what an incredible writer you are :D..I love how you protrayed the change in Nathan and his character description throughout was so detailed.,really liked the Julian and Haley friendship too surprsingly worke so well your so talented can't wait to eaxplore more of your stuff :D
Godschildtweety chapter 29 . 8/23/2011
great story
dkfuryan chapter 29 . 8/21/2011
beautiful. Really beautifully written, the characters are excellent. I love how you add fan favorite lines into the story. Thank you for sharing this
kagje94 chapter 7 . 7/15/2011
At this point i'm just feeling so bad for Nathan. I can grasp his frustration so well.. He's arts ps. To try and try and just end up feelin like THE worlds against you and you're thr mist terrile person. I feel for him so much...
duchessduchie chapter 29 . 7/1/2011
I just got done readin this and it is amazing! You did such a great job with everything in this. I really enjoyed reading this.
Caty Jane chapter 29 . 3/29/2011
LOVE this story! I just found it and had to let you know how amazing I think you are as a writer. This was funny, hot, and adorable all at the same time, and I really love it. You rocked my sock off :)
svgurl410 chapter 29 . 2/28/2011
I was in the mood for some Naley fanfic and I stumbled upon this story. All I can say is ... wow. This was really amazing! I was hooked from the first chapter and couldn't stop reading. Seriously, everything about this fic was sheer perfection.

The plot was interesting and handled well. I love how you slowly developed the characters, especially Nathan. I liked how he didn't suddenly do a 180 after his accident but slowly changed over time. It was definitely much more realistic, even if I wanted to slap him sometimes, lol. The bond between the brothers made me smile.

The Julian-Haley friendship was a surprise but a good one. I also liked how you managed to incorporate a good Lucas-Haley friendship, since that is one of my favorite parts of OTH. I love Brucas and Jeyton so I was excited to see both of those ships as well. Lucas being all shy around Brooke made me giggle. Jamie, of course, was adorable. His interactions with everyone was a joy to read.

I'm glad that they managed to get their happy ending. Wonderful job! :D
sunshine chapter 29 . 11/10/2010
Wow! It was a great journey. Again I really hope that I didnt upset you by just reviewing the Brucas, since I know you wanted your readers to focus more on Naley. I really think you are a very good writer. This was really good to read, it was so good to see that at least in here Brucas got their happy ending. It takes away some of the disappointment from the show. Thanks again for writing some Brucas for all the big fans like me. :)