Reviews for Already Gone
phhsdj chapter 14 . 10/4/2012
Bad way to end it i want to no what happen to them do they get back together
takerfan925 chapter 14 . 12/30/2010
I get it she likes things a certain way,no rocking the boat,tried before an failed,but this time is a whole different animal,an we ain't talkin' Batista,here,she needs to put him AND herself out of all that misery an tell the big ding-dong that she LOVES him,'cos she does sure as God made little green apples an red ones!
takerfan925 chapter 13 . 12/30/2010
No you didn't kill the chapter,you did you ever look at the oldb/w episodes of the I Love Lucy Show,well in one where she found out she was pregnant,she really was with Desi Jr.,I think an how she was supposed to get pregnant when they skepy in twin beds,any way,she wanted to tell him first an all this stuff kept getting the way,he was singing ina nightclub an she sent him a note asking him to help her,tho' she didn't sign it to tell her husband he was gonna be a father,anthe title of the song is the same as the title of this chapter,We're having a baby,my baby an me,I kid you not!How's that for a coinkydink?
takerfan925 chapter 12 . 12/30/2010
I have the perfect Mark,an then at the alter,let him,shock the caca out of her,by telling her off in front of everybody!Right at the beginning,you know Do you Mark Calaway take Michelle McCool Alexander{her 1st husband-Jason Alexander}to be your lawfully wedded wife? His response,Hell,no!Sorry Preacher,but this skank has played me for the last time.I'm done with her,her so-called phantom baby,her so-called anorexia,just Done with her,PERIOD!" An then Vince pops up an says Michelle,You're FIRED!,turns,An Cena,you're suspended w/o pay for 3 months!
takerfan925 chapter 11 . 12/30/2010
Between when you did this an now when I'm reading it an yelling at a few people,Cena an the Skank,to be exact,so far you've probably got everything situated,so here I sit reading all your good,hard work an enjoying you!
takerfan925 chapter 10 . 12/30/2010
Ya know that Progressive commercial where the chick asks this guy a series of questions,you know,are you gonna buy online an such and at last he gives a resounding,jump up and down Yea!,that's what I feel like doing!All this flu stuff,I said,nope,she isn'y coughinh,isn't running a fever,she hasn't got the flu,she's preggers! But to have it ,is the why hasn't he gone to skank's ,hmmmmmm?All women at one time or other I'm supposin' want the man they love,are having a baby with,to go with them to a DR.'S appointment,don't they?What's Skank's answer to that?An Maek surely wouldn't refuse to I the only one that thinks of these things?I'm not mad at you,Meaghyn,I'm highly pissed at Cena an that Skank!
takerfan925 chapter 9 . 12/30/2010
John Cena is helping that?Has he lost his freakin' mind?What in the world,this whole wide world would possess him to something so-so STUPID?So asinine,so,oh this just gone so freaking WRONG!I don't know who needs theit butt whupped worse that or Cena!He best have,NO,there is NO reason worth what he has done to help that!He needs to be horse-whipped ! I passed angry a good while back,I'm beyond pissed at those two!I'm ready to HURT somebody,might as well be that skank,an I'm being polite,here,an John-Stupid Donkey-Cena!
takerfan925 chapter 8 . 12/30/2010
I vote Mark and Stacie-TOGETHER!Not that I don't like the Rattlesnake,but I want Mark-n-Stacie she can just go fooey an fall back in it,for all I care!Now,who sent the daddratted spooky note,was it her,trying to scare Stacie off or some other fool?An for her to lie to Mark,to use him to help her career is just pure,plain WRONG!I so dislike that-female,she gives the female population a bad to use the anorexic/bulimic card is just as wrong,too.I'm fixin' t'get my mad up an it ain't pretty.
takerfan925 chapter 7 . 12/30/2010
Heck no!They aren't done,this is just round two,an miss thang can just go some place an go away,don't care who with or when,she just needs to go,like in the next few seconds.I may have to pause here,I am getting such an idea for a story 's just yelling at me,you know how that is,I'm sure,but don't fret,you ain't lost me,just a little break,so the muse will quit screaming for attention.
takerfan925 chapter 6 . 12/30/2010
She would hurt for maybe 5/10 minutes then she'd move on,but these two need to be together,PERMANENTLY,they are perfect together.I love it,how they are so in tune with each other,and with her it seems like,well work.
takerfan925 chapter 5 . 12/30/2010
In my estimation,you got her pegged an then EXACTLY like I picture her,what she gives off,only caring about love it,if Teddy or this made a match 'tween her and Layla for real,y' ,Layla not one of my faves,at all,but 'tween the two,I'd rather see 'Chelle get her butt handed to her,an who better than her ,"friend",Layla?
takerfan925 chapter 4 . 12/30/2010
As you said earlier,once you're his,you're ALWAYS his an they got to talk,an just now the alley is perfect for conversation,or whatever-big grin-.
takerfan925 chapter 3 . 12/30/2010
I'm a diabetic,can't drink alcohol,found out what anIrish Buck is,but a One Night Stand,never heard of it,an I've always pictured him drinking Jack Daniels straight up,anyway,description,please an thank I love how they remember stuff eventho' it's been 10 years question,why didn't she go,was the invite not meant for her as well,an think of the drama,had she been there,talk about an elephant in th' room.
takerfan925 chapter 2 . 12/30/2010
When I read I tend to 'get involved"I cry,laugh with,and get mad at the character,tell them what they're doing wrong or right,that sort of thing.I write,too,just not yet published,once I know how,I ,right now,they're both hurting,an I feel pain at their I'm guessing when 'Chelle finds out,it's gonna get crazy really ,I can tie a rope an hang on,if needs be,lol.
takerfan925 chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Hello,Saw a glowing gush,I guess you'd call it,on you from Takersgurl35 an thought I'd check you opinion,so far so I have to tell you,Michelle McCool is NOT one of my favorite people,'specially if she's anything like her onstage say,I don't like her,is like sayin'I enjoy breathing,does that tell you anything?Anyways,yhe first chapter is very good,makes you want to read more,which is where I'm headed wanted to say,Hello.