Reviews for For the Worst
Pulcotinette chapter 4 . 5/17
Hello !
How much I love your stories ! This one is really a good one too. The way they felt for each other without wanting to acknowledge it, and mostly the way you made time pass go so quickly because in all of a second it has been a whole year ! Thinking about their secret meetings made me realise that Draco never really betrayed Astoria because they were going to divorce ... So Harry was the unfaithful one I loved the sequel too but it was a bit short for me. I fell more like this one being the original and For the best being the sequel in fact. Weird, isnt it ? Thanks a lot ! Kiss
ThatWeirdFangirlOverThere chapter 3 . 11/5/2014
This ending is seriously depressing me! And yet you say it's gonna get even worse!? Why must you hurt me so!?
PS: the end of this is really great! Depressing but well written.
ThatWeirdFangirlOverThere chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
Just to let you know lavender brown died in Harry Potter: Deathly Hallows (at least in the movies not sure about the books. I STILL haven't finished reading them!) so having her in this might note be the best idea even if she only appears for a second or two. Sorry I'm just a little obsessed with consistency in stories.
Yamamoto Akane chapter 4 . 3/24/2014
Oohh..How I enjoy this prequel! Hope I can find the other two installments on your profile. Thanks for sharing your fictions! That was great and I like all of your HP stories

Akane
krixlight chapter 4 . 1/11/2014
*tears streaming down my face and heart cracking and breaking into pieces*
malfoyharry chapter 4 . 3/30/2013
That's not as sad of an ending as the last chapter. That was just heart wrenching. This had promise. They might not be together fully, but they were at least together. I'm off to go read the sequel! Work be damned! Excellent story!

malfoyharry chapter 3 . 3/30/2013
No, don't make it sadder! This is heart breaking! I know it's how it has to be, but it is just breaking my heart. Those two are just so sweet together. Such pain and sorrow they both have faced. Who else can ever really understand them? No one. They need each other. Maybe they will stay friends after training? They will both be Aurors won't they?

malfoyharry chapter 2 . 3/30/2013
I don't mind the bitchy trade-offs. They are entertaining. Those two can never be on the same page. What's with them? Alas, it is what makes them so adorable together. So perfect. No one could have more passion than those two do together.

malfoyharry chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Hahaha. What a conniving Malfoy! I like it. I have been meaning to read this story forever so I am finally doing it! Exciting! I like it so far! Hermione doesn't really belong in the Auror department anyways. Can't wait to see what other terribly awesome things Malfoy does to Harry.

Guest chapter 4 . 3/20/2013
*bawls crying*
Guest chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
One of the better stories. They seem very in character thus far, even if the appropriate levels of animosity are somewhat diminished. Loving it all together!
whatdoessnowbecome chapter 4 . 8/21/2012
So this story breaks your heart little by little but it's really good.
Thanks.
DannyBird chapter 4 . 2/29/2012
this is exactly how i imagined their relationship would go.

i like that it's very realistic with no mpreg or approval of the whole world.
DannyBird chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
this is soooooooo delicious!
cho-chan09 chapter 4 . 12/4/2011
This is a tearjerker if ever there was one. Reminds me of Brokeback Mountain, their affair. _