Reviews for Failure to Convince
Phyllis L. Loafman chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
You ever wonder why Dean has to be slightly loopy to allow his feelings to show?

Great 'ah' moment...very tender, but not sappy. Just the right amount of 'chick-flick'. Dean might not like them but I do.

Thanks
deangirl1 chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
Loved this! Stoic Dean and protective Sam... I really liked all of Dean's attempts to keep Sam from worrying...
sidjack chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
This is so, well, let's just say it. Great. This is completely awesome hurt Dean. And the best part, him totally being so whatever and Sam just totally being pi** Sam reading Dean the riot act. I am saving this and cannot wait to read it again. Fabulous job of detailing Dean's fight to get to Sam, having to wait tand fighting not to black out. You did a superb story here.

sid
Kimber1961 chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
Oh yes! Dean being Dean...and Sam the comforter! Very good!
jenilee chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
I’ve not read the original fic that you rewrote this from but I really loved this one.

Very nicely done. Everything flowed really smoothly; from anger to worry it never felt forced. The boys were awesome and thank you for the little change up to the bitch, jerk routine. That was a refreshing change and felt more in character than some of the other times I’ve seen it used it fandom.

You know, I’m usually a hurtsam girl but I can always count on you to do them both justice when the situation is reversed. Thanks for that.

Oh and also I loved Sam telling Dean he wasn’t ready to see him a hospital bed again.
JenF chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
The hurt! The comfort! I don't which I liked best. Dean being so stubborn and heroic or Sam not taking any nonsense from him. So good.
Ster1 chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
Loved this story! Terrific characterizations with just the right balance of h/c. Great job..