Reviews for Saluta Morte de Parte Mia
Sasan chapter 5 . 2/19
Fucking impressive my friend pls update soon
Split-Girl chapter 5 . 1/26
This is a good story but...what's taking you so long...?
DragonClaw827 chapter 5 . 1/11
... Wow, did you put this on hiatus? It's good though...
RS.SSA chapter 5 . 12/31/2014
I feel, as I am reading this, that this story is a story kind that I have never encountered before. The way you portrayed the characters strangely resonate with their own persona. This story has serious undertones to it, and it made me think: "What if KHR had been without it's comic reliefs and take a more serious approach?"

This story, to me, seems to embody that thought. Of course, Tsuna is slightly different, and the characters' interactions and relationships themselves differ significantly, but the core of it is still that of the Vongola succession of the mafia world. It is... a strange thing for me to feel whilst reading a fanfic. It is not a bad feeling, just odd.

The way you characterized Yamamoto was, at first, a surprise to me. But when I sit back and think, the possibility of Yamamoto acting like the way he is, had he truly fallen for Tsuna before they were even friends, is a possibility. It is an interesting perspective you give me with these characters' thoughts.

Your writing is not without its mistakes, but the repetitive offenders are those involving spellings, which is understandable, as you had no beta to read it through for you. Even by oneself, it is hard to catch all the mistakes when you are the one to have written it because you read it as the way you have seen it in the mind's eyes. Aside from that, there were no grammatical errors or skewed sentences that I could detect, and that is a plus point to you.

Also, you seem to have mixed or mistyped the number pairings. 59 is Gokudera's number, in case you keep forgetting it. 8059 is not a pairing that I have ever been fond of. (laughs) But then, the stage is yours. The Arcobalenos seem to not exist in here, hm.

But alas, I see the update date is nearly three and a half years ago. I fear that a misfortune have befallen you as no notes were given before your abrupt disappearance. If it is so, my condolences. If you had simply fallen out of love of writing and this fanfic altogether, I will hold hope that you will come back until it is stated that you will not. However, had you met your demise somewhere in the course of these three years...

Then rest in peace.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/10/2014
Please update.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/25/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
SephrinaRose chapter 5 . 4/8/2014
Please more! The plot line is amazing!
Renkin-chan chapter 5 . 3/30/2014
The whole idea behind this fic is amazing, and it's extremely well written! So much fun to read!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/19/2013
Please update. And please finish the story.
dreamycloud97 chapter 5 . 11/13/2013
You know. I kinda like your story. It's pretty funny and smooth going and stuff. :)
The thing I dislike most is a Tsuna harem.(or any harem for that matter) But since a lot of fanfics have that I guess there's nothing I can do about it :(
In your summary you said there will be 8059, I really like that pairing! (tbh I started reading this cuz of that :L) I most sincerely hope that you won't drop the idea just because you said a lot of readers didn't like it DX imo, it is a really cute pairing :) and I most certainly think that it would be good for everyone that they don't share the same love interest. :/
Any
CrystalVixen93 chapter 5 . 11/4/2013
Can't wait to see what happens next so I hope u update again soon plz.
nivea1992 chapter 5 . 9/26/2013
Love dis stuff. Pls continue . Would did it frenadio came bck 2 distroy vongola and xansas l8r began 2 court tsuna. Would be so cool. Reli reli waiting for an update. Dis so motivating mi 2 rite my own khr ficsm again pls update
Jenna chapter 5 . 9/23/2013
This story is great, can't wait for nect chapter!
ABundleOfDaydreams chapter 5 . 8/20/2013
Rikka-tan chapter 5 . 7/18/2013
This is so dark and frustrating... but I'm strangely enchanted with the story...
The entire time I read this, I continuously wishing the best for Tsuna, which is rare, since it means I was unconsciously deeply into this story already. (I rarely get too emotional when I read)
and so it also means that you are a really good author, because you are able to makes your reader so much into the story :)
all in all, does this means that I have fallen in love with this fic? /laughs/ I didn't even notice. Anyway, hope to see you again, soon enough maybe? Until then. ciao! :D