Reviews for Psychotic SuperPowered Vampirism
Aa01 chapter 9 . 4/17/2010
OMG best chapter so far!

I love gay Laurent wanting Edward for himself, oh how i would like to take a trip inside your mind, i feel it would be a wonderous place to see

funniest fanfiction ive ever read

edit: funniest ANYTHING ive ever read

i love how random it is :)

you got skills girly
Encypher chapter 13 . 4/6/2010
That was an awesome story. I liked how you used the different media to tell it. Really funny
simpliimeh chapter 13 . 4/5/2010
wow I started reading this story at work but I was laughing so much i had to stop hahah... now i finally finished it and i have to say this story is amazingly funny…. I haven’t laughed so much in a twilight story….. I really wished more people would write crack fics like this coz there needs to be more crack fics in this fandom. Hahaha Bella and Laurent’s storyline is the best one I like all the things they did together.
reelromanTIC chapter 13 . 4/5/2010
Yeah, that was just effin awesome, ya know? I want to live in your head for a day. Ok, scratch that, I'll just read more of your mindfucking stories :)
AlwaysTrueToYou chapter 13 . 3/31/2010
Haha! Bela sent a nude picture of Edward to Laurent.
jessfanta chapter 13 . 3/30/2010
congratulations on creating the most fun and interesting character i've come across on fanfic, with laurent.

he needs his own spin-off pronto.
I'mwiththevampires08 chapter 13 . 3/24/2010
Oh girl, I truly loved this story and am so glad I followed it to the end! I loved the water scene too...I could picture it in my mind. This story was funny the whole way through - you did a great job! I can't wait for your other story. I know it'll be great too!
csp4 chapter 13 . 3/23/2010
You've got a great sense of humor! Thanks - I really enjoyed myself
csp4 chapter 9 . 3/23/2010
Great Poem!
csp4 chapter 3 . 3/23/2010
Ha Ha - This story is a strange one! I like it. Well written! Bella's anger & craziness really shines thru. I find it refreshing (crazy me) since 'New Moon' really pissed ME off & Bella (in the book) was so passive & no one ripped Edward's (or the rest of the Cullens) limbs off & played football with them. OK, so I tend to be violent in my head sometimes & 'New Moon' really did that to me. So far I'm finding this story kind of healing in a sick way. So thanks! I'll let you know what I think about the rest of the chapters latter.
kingsley smirnov chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Great last line on chapter 1!

I love your stories - they are all so different but excellent in their own way. I love the bitter humor in this one.
Undead Alice chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
I meant to say 'that peen pic'

I hate typos

Again, good story :) I lol'd so hard I almost peed my pants
Undead Alice chapter 13 . 3/20/2010
Holy mindfuck batman! Aboslutely brilliant.

Could I possibly get a copy of teat peen pic pretty please :)
outtayourface chapter 13 . 3/19/2010
"It is only shallow people who do not judge by appearances. The true mystery of the world is the visible, not the invisible." —Oscar Wilde

Apparently, there is a quote for everything. You did a really wonderful job. I have to say that I really enjoyed this story. I love your writing and amazing job :)
outtayourface chapter 12 . 3/19/2010
Edward: [Picking up a flower. Chokes on non-tears as he grips the stem to his chest. Starts to sing along to the beat of Phantom of the Opera.]

You embody Edward so perfectly. Amazing job! This fic is like my crack :)
812 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »