Reviews for Psychotic SuperPowered Vampirism
Eidelweiss chapter 11 . 11/15/2011
First four lines is JUST BEYOND BELIEF and totally sets the tone. The peppery demolition of cucumber into gel... THERE ARE NO WORDS.

And I love Laurent SO MUCH.
Eidelweiss chapter 10 . 11/15/2011
I can't breathe due to laughing. Pickle? Fries? Gay Vampires? LOVE
Eidelweiss chapter 9 . 11/15/2011
Bella and Laurent's plans made me spit orange juice (ORANGE). I should have known better than to consume food or drink during the reading of this fan fic
Eidelweiss chapter 8 . 11/15/2011
PRICELESS. Bella shares a bag with Laurent. Its almost like a bar.
Eidelweiss chapter 7 . 11/15/2011
ha ha ha "Jasper's Recon" report was hilarious. Balls ripped off by certain bronze-haired vampire... LOL.
Eidelweiss chapter 6 . 11/15/2011
I just scared my cat as I gave an almighty cheer for the return of Edward. WOOOOOOOT
Eidelweiss chapter 5 . 11/15/2011
ROFL ho-bag meg cope. And ice-sickle. LOVE LOVE LOVE FREAKING LOVE
Eidelweiss chapter 4 . 11/15/2011
Literally laughing so hard that I have tears. TEARS. SOOOO Needed this.
Eidelweiss chapter 3 . 11/15/2011
ha ha ha ha ha ha... the chat, the blogs, the journals - effing insane. I have a headache, can Leah bake me some cookies?
Eidelweiss chapter 2 . 11/15/2011
It's raining here, I have the blues, and you managed to snap me out of it in as much time as it took me to read this chapter. EFFING HILARIOUS. Loved this line : "I'm not even boring, comfortably wedded Charlotte with a life of icky sex with Mr. Collins." ROFLMAOAC!
Eidelweiss chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
ha ha ha I love this kind of crack fic - little blurbs of different kinds of talking. Bella to Alice was fucking hilarious.
wistful-amibitions chapter 13 . 6/25/2011
Oh my word. This story is just pure awesomeness, it really and truly is. It's funny, smart, creative, and just all around greatness. I'm so glad that you wrote this.
Jasline Devereaux chapter 13 . 6/24/2011
Crazy, silly, quirky, funny as all hell, inventive, genius. This story is all that and more. It was, for a temporary moment, my Poetic Justice during a very trying week. This is the first time I've really laughed in days and I thank you from the bottom of my past grieving tears. What a way to end my night and start into a new day!
Jasline Devereaux chapter 3 . 6/23/2011
This story so far is crazy and I sort of don't get it, but then I do, and it's funny yet I don't know when to laugh at certain parts...hell, I don't know where this is going!

Maybe I'm slow or maybe it's because I don't talk like that. What the hell ever! Look, for some odd Celine-Dion-All-By-Myself reason, I'm enjoying this. It's freaky. It's weird. Even when I don't think I get it, I do.

Damn. Reminds me too much of me. Anyhoo, moving on!
Jasline Devereaux chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
What. The. Hell. Did I Just Get Myself Into?

it's been so long since i've read ANY fan fiction at all so when i read this first chapter to a presumably short story, i knew i was in for something. normally, i don't leave comments until something has either moved me, or the actual story as ended, but this?

this is a whole new level of crazy...

and me likes it!