Reviews for Psychotic SuperPowered Vampirism
jul-l-amazone chapter 13 . 4/19/2012
I was in the mood for some crazy, feisty Bella. So I read the excellent Bellaflan's Becoming Sella Swan. It was as funny and mindfucking as I expected! But in the end, I wanted more crazy Bella! And I remembered your story was still in my TBR list. So I went for it and... Yeah! What a journey! I truly enjoyed it! Your Laurent was a surprise but it works for me. And your Pansy-ass Edward, well... It's nearly canon? :o)

The variety of media (blogs, texts, journals, notes, mails, CCTV(great idea!) and even musical!) you used kept the crazy crackfic effect in full swing, it was really great.

Thanks a lot for sharing with us.
anon chapter 13 . 4/2/2012
Hilarious!loved everything about it. Thanks for sharing.
Eidelweiss chapter 13 . 11/15/2011
Ha ha ha you have just brightened my Tuesday and for that I thank you endlessly!
Eidelweiss chapter 12 . 11/15/2011
You know, just when I think you can't top yourself - you do.
Eidelweiss chapter 11 . 11/15/2011
First four lines is JUST BEYOND BELIEF and totally sets the tone. The peppery demolition of cucumber into gel... THERE ARE NO WORDS.

And I love Laurent SO MUCH.
Eidelweiss chapter 10 . 11/15/2011
I can't breathe due to laughing. Pickle? Fries? Gay Vampires? LOVE
Eidelweiss chapter 9 . 11/15/2011
Bella and Laurent's plans made me spit orange juice (ORANGE). I should have known better than to consume food or drink during the reading of this fan fic
Eidelweiss chapter 8 . 11/15/2011
PRICELESS. Bella shares a bag with Laurent. Its almost like a bar.
Eidelweiss chapter 7 . 11/15/2011
ha ha ha "Jasper's Recon" report was hilarious. Balls ripped off by certain bronze-haired vampire... LOL.
Eidelweiss chapter 6 . 11/15/2011
I just scared my cat as I gave an almighty cheer for the return of Edward. WOOOOOOOT
Eidelweiss chapter 5 . 11/15/2011
ROFL ho-bag meg cope. And ice-sickle. LOVE LOVE LOVE FREAKING LOVE
Eidelweiss chapter 4 . 11/15/2011
Literally laughing so hard that I have tears. TEARS. SOOOO Needed this.
Eidelweiss chapter 3 . 11/15/2011
ha ha ha ha ha ha... the chat, the blogs, the journals - effing insane. I have a headache, can Leah bake me some cookies?
Eidelweiss chapter 2 . 11/15/2011
It's raining here, I have the blues, and you managed to snap me out of it in as much time as it took me to read this chapter. EFFING HILARIOUS. Loved this line : "I'm not even boring, comfortably wedded Charlotte with a life of icky sex with Mr. Collins." ROFLMAOAC!
Eidelweiss chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
ha ha ha I love this kind of crack fic - little blurbs of different kinds of talking. Bella to Alice was fucking hilarious.
815 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »