Reviews for Psychotic SuperPowered Vampirism
Jasline Devereaux chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
What. The. Hell. Did I Just Get Myself Into?

it's been so long since i've read ANY fan fiction at all so when i read this first chapter to a presumably short story, i knew i was in for something. normally, i don't leave comments until something has either moved me, or the actual story as ended, but this?

this is a whole new level of crazy...

and me likes it!
Broken'n'Torn chapter 13 . 6/22/2011
AMAZING! LOVE IT!
Ralmidaz chapter 13 . 4/12/2011
Loved it

absolute insanity that somehow holds a plot.
Alyssa Black chapter 13 . 3/30/2011
Added to my favorites! At first I was insecure about reading it... but yu complete had me! I was in hystericals!
wanderingsoul92 chapter 13 . 3/20/2011
i couldn't stop laughing the whole time...this is a fantastic way to end the story
littlepumpkin42 chapter 6 . 2/2/2011
I just searched the words "Bella crazy" and found this story. I am loving it so far and omg the texting GROWL and SNARL thing had me rolling on the floor. Can't wait to read on. Well done, well done!
Feisty Y. Beden chapter 13 . 1/29/2011
HAHAHAAHAHAHA I WAS WORRIED SHE WOULD FORGET ABOUT THE EDPEEN PHOTOS. Thanks for this!
Feisty Y. Beden chapter 12 . 1/29/2011
I kind of wish this entire thing were set to a Gilbert and Sullivan operetta.

"Not for this fine looking mustachioed man" hahahaha!
Feisty Y. Beden chapter 11 . 1/29/2011
"Bella is skipping and singing… with another vampire, and Edward is suffocating a pickle." Amazing. Also, I imagine Sam's voice like that homeless radio guy's.
Feisty Y. Beden chapter 10 . 1/29/2011
Oh god, that texting moment with Laurent was awesome.
Feisty Y. Beden chapter 9 . 1/29/2011
"It's only that Sue said the budget was tight, so we didn't order any shirts in 2003..." HAHAHA Okay. There was so much awesome. I really do love sassy gay Laurent. And Alice's aversion of orange.
Feisty Y. Beden chapter 8 . 1/29/2011
Aww I love sassy gay Laurent!
Feisty Y. Beden chapter 7 . 1/29/2011
"Target makes two turkey sandwiches." This is why you are amazing.
Feisty Y. Beden chapter 6 . 1/29/2011
HAHAHA, Edward text-flipping off Alice teh awesome
Feisty Y. Beden chapter 5 . 1/29/2011
"Jake's Willy waving in the air was a red warning flag for me." Oh, that is just so wrong. I'm still laughing about WHY AM I FURRY IN THE AIR?
812 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »