Reviews for Psychotic SuperPowered Vampirism
Muse44 chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
LOVED that last line!

"I want to waste the only part of me that Edward ever craved."
bunnyslippersrok19 chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
ok...i so love this...it's different, wacky and off the beaten track...please keep enjoying what you are doing and sharing it!
mauralee88 chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
Bitter Bella...and she has a superpower? woohoo for her!
qweenmaryj chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
FUCK YEAH I'M LOVING THIS! totally awesome... but u already knew that didn't ya :D

have fun with it... i shall keep my eye out for updates, but i will refrain from harrassing u about updates... i'm not that kinda girl :D

much love!

qmj!
khytruckle chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
This is so funny.

I love the feisty Bella, who does not curl up into a ball and pine.

I know my reviews always sound the same, but I love your writing.
spargelkun chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
i am straight up cackling right now. or i was until the last line, and then i was kinda 'aw', but then i scrolled right on back up to MYEXBFRENDIZAVAMPIRE and went right on with the cackling.

i'm like the drunk guy with the monacle in the art gallery screaming 'BRILLIANT' and everyone around me is all 'why the fuck does he have a monacle' but i .do. .not. .care. because i'm being moved by the glory of the art. or tickled by the quality of the crack. something. 3
SolaScriptura chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
LMFAO! This is so witty and different and BRILLIANT!
Ami369 chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
Oh man, I couldn't stop laughing the entire chapter. Well...until the last line, that was kinda sad. But it's nice to read something funny finally, I've been in mega-angst mode for months- not fun. Oh and I'm loving ADF, thought I'd let you know. "Anyone can hacky sack an apple, Romeo!"-CLASSIC!
DonnaK.C chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
Awesome! I hope updating this thing stays fun for you because reading this will be fun for me :) I enjoyed all the different ways you set up Bella's epic looniness. I hope she makes Edward pay.
elfinchakie chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
Shit this made me laugh so much, thank you for writing this because it made my day
develindiskies chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
I want to waste the only part of me that Edward ever craved. wonderful, lol, i love this girl!
Shadowbox N. Paperchase chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
For the love that is all cracktastic, and that was.

New phrase for the urban

Impressing a girl to hacky sack an apple

Laura
DaniWerner chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
Tehehehe that was the shit. I so needed to laugh like that.

Best moments: Jacob's first impression of Edward, Bella's conversation with Renee and Bella's "final words".

But, seriously, that was amazing. As for the update nonschedule, who the hell cares as long as this is pure giggle-and-guffaw-worthy crack.
eli-dunbigboot chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
Dead chuffed when I found something new! Totally in tune with Bella's mad ravings, esp the pissed off email to Alice! Smirked that Jacob finally acknowledged how he was suckered into fixing the bikes! Hee Hee!
W double-you chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
haha! this is epic, pastiche. a no pressure, funny, easy story. i haven't read something like this in ages. really effing good job.
810 | « Prev Page 1 .. 43 50 51 52 53 54 Next »