Reviews for Their Day in Baltimore
samail64 chapter 17 . 5/20
This is the... Can't remember the number of times I've read your trilogy ( just talking about the long stories). And I'm sure I'll read them again in the future. I so love them that way!
I was wondering, maybe you'd like to write another story in this AU?or follow up on them?
Thanks for giving us the quality of your writing! With Tony gone I stopped watching the show so I only got the stories I love so much to remember what my favorite show used to be!
Samail
The Seven of Us chapter 15 . 10/21/2016
It's actually true. I had a physician for two weeks when I was hospitalized whose name was Bruce Willis, I have a classmate named Bruce Li, and my cousin's pediatrician's name was Emma Watson. :/ So, yeah. XD
Catalina Leigh chapter 17 . 9/30/2015
Another excellent story! Loved the Tony/Gibbs interactions. And Ducky and Mike's responses to them were great. Abby was perfect, as always! Can't wait to see her interact with Tony in person. Though I have a feeling I know who the person at the end is, so I'm curious to find out if I'm right, and what that means for the team. Great job!
Guest chapter 17 . 11/16/2014
Love these stories!
Mysteryfan17 chapter 17 . 7/28/2014
OOOOOOOOOH, OK, OK, ANOTHER! Going to the next one now. Yay! (and, I know I'm a few years late but sorry about your grandpa, I know what that's like and it hurts). 10/10
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 17 . 6/18/2014
OH boy. Who's mad at Tony now? Can't wait for TDATD! Well done, I loved it!
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 16 . 6/18/2014
Tee hee. Gibbs has no idea just what he's getting into. He'll learn. They all will. _ Great job!
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 15 . 6/18/2014
Um, in the AN up top, you said that the world swallowed "by beta up." I think you meant "my beta?" Anyway, some of the quotation marks are upside down, for some reason.

Anyway (for real this time) I like it! And Yeah, just like Brad Pitt. Great chapter! I wanna see the Mike/Gibbs confrontation.
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 14 . 6/18/2014
Yay! This time Tony actually may believe Ducky! That's good. I love it!
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 13 . 6/18/2014
Yes, I do like. THE HEADSLAP RETURNS! :) _ Don't you love emoticons? I'll say it again, this is a very well-written story, and I like it very much!
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 12 . 6/18/2014
NO, it doesn't does it? This is only going to end up with spent bullets, shed blood, and a whole lot of explaining to do. Well, neither Tony nor Gibbs makes anything easy, do they? I like it, it's well written, and very interesting.
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 11 . 6/18/2014
Ah, Gibbs. I don't want to say I told you so, but then again, we're seeing everything from multiple perspectives, so we know more than they do. I just hope that he fixes things now.
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 10 . 6/18/2014
Yeeees, oh yes, he's crystal clear. Until the moment some previously-unknown bit of info gets uncovered and Tony decides to throw himself in the line of fire again. Yeesh, Tony. Anyway, interesting chapter! Can't wait for the next one.
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 9 . 6/18/2014
Yeeees, the Mona Lisa. I do hope the Gibbs and Tony talk soo, before it's too late. Come ON Gibbs! He's obviously not the same boy, figure out why! Yeesh. Anyway, great chapter!
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 8 . 6/18/2014
Yes, Papa Gibbs is awesome! I wonder what happens next?