Reviews for Their Day in Baltimore
Tony should of stay with Mike would of kept this interesting rather then just becoming any other story i wont be reading more if there is a sequel count me out
Tony shouldn't go whats the point of doing fanfics if your jist gonna do the main story exactly like the show did
I dont like the way people give tony good parnters and make the characters well liked then just push them to the side the second gibbs comes pointless making a likable character if you are not even gonna use him to your advantage and have time with tony as tonys PARTNER
samail64 chapter 17 . 5/20
This is the... Can't remember the number of times I've read your trilogy ( just talking about the long stories). And I'm sure I'll read them again in the future. I so love them that way!
I was wondering, maybe you'd like to write another story in this AU?or follow up on them?
Thanks for giving us the quality of your writing! With Tony gone I stopped watching the show so I only got the stories I love so much to remember what my favorite show used to be!
Samail
The Seven of Us chapter 15 . 10/21/2016
It's actually true. I had a physician for two weeks when I was hospitalized whose name was Bruce Willis, I have a classmate named Bruce Li, and my cousin's pediatrician's name was Emma Watson. :/ So, yeah. XD
Catalina Leigh chapter 17 . 9/30/2015
Another excellent story! Loved the Tony/Gibbs interactions. And Ducky and Mike's responses to them were great. Abby was perfect, as always! Can't wait to see her interact with Tony in person. Though I have a feeling I know who the person at the end is, so I'm curious to find out if I'm right, and what that means for the team. Great job!
Guest chapter 17 . 11/16/2014
Love these stories!
Mysteryfan17 chapter 17 . 7/28/2014
OOOOOOOOOH, OK, OK, ANOTHER! Going to the next one now. Yay! (and, I know I'm a few years late but sorry about your grandpa, I know what that's like and it hurts). 10/10
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 17 . 6/18/2014
OH boy. Who's mad at Tony now? Can't wait for TDATD! Well done, I loved it!
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 16 . 6/18/2014
Tee hee. Gibbs has no idea just what he's getting into. He'll learn. They all will. _ Great job!
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 15 . 6/18/2014
Um, in the AN up top, you said that the world swallowed "by beta up." I think you meant "my beta?" Anyway, some of the quotation marks are upside down, for some reason.

Anyway (for real this time) I like it! And Yeah, just like Brad Pitt. Great chapter! I wanna see the Mike/Gibbs confrontation.
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 14 . 6/18/2014
Yay! This time Tony actually may believe Ducky! That's good. I love it!
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 13 . 6/18/2014
Yes, I do like. THE HEADSLAP RETURNS! :) _ Don't you love emoticons? I'll say it again, this is a very well-written story, and I like it very much!
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 12 . 6/18/2014
NO, it doesn't does it? This is only going to end up with spent bullets, shed blood, and a whole lot of explaining to do. Well, neither Tony nor Gibbs makes anything easy, do they? I like it, it's well written, and very interesting.
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 11 . 6/18/2014
Ah, Gibbs. I don't want to say I told you so, but then again, we're seeing everything from multiple perspectives, so we know more than they do. I just hope that he fixes things now.