Reviews for Their Day in Baltimore
Guest chapter 17 . 11/16/2014
Love these stories!
Mysteryfan17 chapter 17 . 7/28/2014
OOOOOOOOOH, OK, OK, ANOTHER! Going to the next one now. Yay! (and, I know I'm a few years late but sorry about your grandpa, I know what that's like and it hurts). 10/10
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 17 . 6/18/2014
OH boy. Who's mad at Tony now? Can't wait for TDATD! Well done, I loved it!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 16 . 6/18/2014
Tee hee. Gibbs has no idea just what he's getting into. He'll learn. They all will. _ Great job!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 15 . 6/18/2014
Um, in the AN up top, you said that the world swallowed "by beta up." I think you meant "my beta?" Anyway, some of the quotation marks are upside down, for some reason.

Anyway (for real this time) I like it! And Yeah, just like Brad Pitt. Great chapter! I wanna see the Mike/Gibbs confrontation.
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 14 . 6/18/2014
Yay! This time Tony actually may believe Ducky! That's good. I love it!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 13 . 6/18/2014
Yes, I do like. THE HEADSLAP RETURNS! :) _ Don't you love emoticons? I'll say it again, this is a very well-written story, and I like it very much!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 12 . 6/18/2014
NO, it doesn't does it? This is only going to end up with spent bullets, shed blood, and a whole lot of explaining to do. Well, neither Tony nor Gibbs makes anything easy, do they? I like it, it's well written, and very interesting.
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 11 . 6/18/2014
Ah, Gibbs. I don't want to say I told you so, but then again, we're seeing everything from multiple perspectives, so we know more than they do. I just hope that he fixes things now.
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 10 . 6/18/2014
Yeeees, oh yes, he's crystal clear. Until the moment some previously-unknown bit of info gets uncovered and Tony decides to throw himself in the line of fire again. Yeesh, Tony. Anyway, interesting chapter! Can't wait for the next one.
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 9 . 6/18/2014
Yeeees, the Mona Lisa. I do hope the Gibbs and Tony talk soo, before it's too late. Come ON Gibbs! He's obviously not the same boy, figure out why! Yeesh. Anyway, great chapter!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 8 . 6/18/2014
Yes, Papa Gibbs is awesome! I wonder what happens next?
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 7 . 6/18/2014
Yeah, Gibbs does have a think skull. I agree with Ducky, it's up to Gibbs to figure the rest out by himself.
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 6 . 6/18/2014
Mia! I like Mia. good to hear from her again. And Mia's right, Tony, it will be alright. Eventually.
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 5 . 6/18/2014
Well, at least no big fights just yet. Though they still could be lurking around the corner. I liked it! And of course Tony rescues the cat, Gibbs! It's in his nature. I like it very much.