Reviews for Libra
McMuffin chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Oh my god, I love this so so so much!
lifechiaroscuro chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Well that was... interesting.

Great fic!

Caity :)
mothhholder chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
I wish to read more
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Good stories
bookluver52 chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Loved it! It was amazing, and so real...Mermaid Pepper, though, was a little bit...weird. But good!
Abbey lee chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
A very interesting mix with mythology
one.twilight.sun chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Even though this was COMPLETELY AU it was wonderfully written! I personally LOVE the Little Mermaid! I can't believe that you wrote something that could've been incredibly silly but still managed to keep the tone serious and hopeful.
scubagurl22 chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Was that a sonic screwdriver he opened the box with? Oh and cute fic! Haha
Ponytales chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Wow. Wasn't expecting that twist, very imaginative!
Fallen Darkness chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Oh my god, this is perfect! It shouldn't work, but it does. I really want a sequel where T&P hook up and her cousins insist on meeting him.
CurrentlyIncognito chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
D'awh. Ridiculously adorable. I like~
damncritic chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
wow, this was interesting! i did a doubletake when i read the part where pepper was running naked to the ocean and was thinking 'did she just lose her mind?', but it was concluded nicely :)
XxThe Penny TreasurexX chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Wow! This was awesome! And I love mermaids! And even Pepper as a mermaid is no exception:) Made me love them even more:) Please continue. Or Update!
Isabel chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Really funny story. It's a great idea and you wrote it well. Mermaids and Ironman, the ultimate combination
ABeauifulDream chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Well that was certainlyinteresting, great plot lol. What I think would be interesting would be Tony and her going back to visit her cousins together - though I dun know how you'd fit that in