Reviews for My Lady Sonnet
purplerose97 chapter 1 . 10/16/2016
This is a good story and so sweet though a little sad as well I am just glad the sweet outweighs the sad. Nice work!
Trinabear chapter 1 . 10/2/2016
Well Jean-Luc didn''t waste any time there, did he? That sly old dog! (Sorry Sess.) Perhaps a short one-shot sequel that names Jean-Luc and Kagome's children...great romance here. Sorry about the youkai dying on the ship. Sounds like he had a bad case of "Kagome-worship" just made me think a little about Hojo and how hard he tried to get a date with Kags during the series...ha ha.
Lorelei evans chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
this was... really really sweet. usually I'm not into crossovers of this type, but... this one... this one I love.
Not only was it well written, but you kept the characters in character and evolved them. This one has probably changed my opinion on some crossovers.
Thank you for writing such a marvel.
Carlos Abraham Duarte chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Wow! This is a very interesting and original story that mix fantasy and science-fiction (would be youkais a type of "ultraterrestrial beings", or "extradimensional beings"?). I love its!
Zanzibar1 chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Love it!Love it!Love it!Love it!Love it!Love it!Love it!Love it!Love it!Love it!Love it!Love it!Love it!Love it!Love it!Love it!Love it!Love it!Love it!Love it!Love it!Love it!Love it!Love it!Love it!Love it!Love it!Love it!Love it!Love it!Love it!Love it!Love it!Love it!Love it!Love it!Love it!Love it!Love it!Love it!

It so cute! As always I love your stories!
InuFanJinx chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Aw! Parts of this story actually braught tears to my eyes! It was wonderful!
peppymint chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Is Q ever going to drop in? Maybe his wedding present could be deaging Jean-luc a few decades.
Megan Consoer chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
McCoy's-Trial-and-Error chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
Usually I'm kind of skeptical of crossovers, especially something like this. But this was AMAZING! It was so well written and unexpected as far as the pairing.

I also loved how you handled how Kagome was alive. I haven't finished the series, so if it does end like that, then cool. If not, it is still an epic ending. xD

-M-T-E
accallia chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Hehehe, this is so great.
Tsukikageshi chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
Please Update.
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
That was AWESOME! I really really liked it! I hope that you mange to do another one of these

THANKS:"D
Ayjah chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
What an amazing cross over! Well done!