Reviews for Kakashi's Lament
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 4/3
What pipe? Kakashi would have noticed any pipe long enough to be used that way and he certainly wouldn't let Naruto successfully aim it at him!
The logic and canon problems just snowball from there.

This whole fic has Naruto as almost a textbook Gary Stu - with all the problems thereof and little rhyme or reason.
lily chapter 3 . 12/3/2014
THIS IS SOOOOOOO AND EVERYONE IS OUT OF IS THE FUCK AHHHHHHHHHHH YOU BITCH YOU RUINED NARUTO FOR I HATE YOU...sorry i just hate it soooo much when it becomes mary YOU WHAT MARY SUE IS YOU WATCH NARUTO AT IS STRONGER THAN THAT.I HATE PEOPLE LIKE YOU!THEY ARE OUT OF CHARACTER AHHHHHHHHHH
kiko chapter 2 . 12/3/2014
KAKASHI NEED TO TRAIN SASUKE BECAUSE HE IS THE ONLY ONE IN KONOHA WHO HAVE THE SHARINGAN
lily chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
I will just say it...THIS IS MARY SUE
Guest chapter 13 . 6/30/2014
I read this a long time ago, and decided to read it again, great story, really, but I just realized you left this on a really dark note
Lady Artemist chapter 13 . 2/5/2014
This really is rather brilliant. I really enjoy inventive-Naruto fics. Great job!
CrystalVixen93 chapter 13 . 1/31/2014
Love ur story and can't wait to see what happens next so I hope u update again soon plz.
Publicola chapter 13 . 11/9/2013
So... sociopath Sasuke. Not so different from canon, though this takes it a bit... far. Hope you continue this at some point.
Lazy-Wandering-Ninja chapter 13 . 10/22/2013
Sasuke is the biggest idiot in the entire world. Absolutely no question about it.
Rake1810 chapter 10 . 10/20/2013
This story literally just gets better and better. This chapter was the best so far and your Kakashi is having me crack up out loud. Thank god i wasn't trying to read this one at work.
Aloever chapter 13 . 9/16/2013
OH MY GOD, Sasuke has some serious problems! And I mean serious. Though in a non-reality way it's funny. I've enjoyed reading this a lot. It has brought me many laughs. Also the way Kakashi is reacting to everything is very entertaining. XD
Trying -Helps chapter 13 . 9/11/2013
Wow that was totally disturbing, Sasuke is willing to use his fan girls as experiments. I have to say that this version of him is very... uncaring I guess. I like Naruto the inventor, it really suits him I think. Really like that you let Haku and Zabuza live, they never do. Your writing was really good.
Take the Good Person Test, fourth search result on Google.
zomgonozdinosaurs chapter 13 . 8/26/2013
lmfao XD
This was hilarious, good job
Zlatka chapter 13 . 8/20/2013
Zlatka chapter 11 . 8/20/2013
I love that your Hokage actually had already known about using Kage bushin to beat paperwork.. I hate when Naruto tells him in stories and the Hokage already didnt think of that.. its stupid, so thank you :))