Reviews for Every Murderer
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
it's beautiful. and eerily (i'm tempted to say stunning, but that would be overrated... like beautiful) chilling. chillingly... whimisical... yeah, that's what this story was. thank you. -soft smile-
Anne chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
Beautiful. Absolutely fantastic. It's nice to see a portrayal of Farfarello where being crazy, twisted, and sadistic does not equal being an incoherent idiot. Kudos. :)
gloombox chapter 1 . 12/3/2003
Beautiful.
Klayter McCabe chapter 1 . 8/26/2003
God, this piece is beautiful. I only wish that I'd found it before today. I love your use of nursery rhymes, and I wish more people would choose to portray Farfarello as you've done here. He's such a gorgeous mix of fairy-tales and innocence and absolute honest cruelty. You've done a wonderful job.
VertigoShock chapter 1 . 10/1/2002
This was... good...amazingly so... liked the ending paragraph... oh what I would do to be the little girl who talks to him... XD
Fancy chapter 1 . 9/22/2002
Wow. This is really great-chilling, too. I love the... I don't know, the descriptions of everything, I guess. Really great piece.
Becca-chan chapter 1 . 8/27/2002
This was very well done.. if not a little bit disturbing. It captures the psychopathic mind of Farf... to me, it seemed like this fic could be everything running through his head. Farfarello is my Favorite Weiss Kruez character. *smiles* and I think you did him a large amount of justice with this fic. Hats off to you dear...

Cheers mate.
DarkDai chapter 1 . 3/16/2002
I really liked this. It was very unique and quite interesting. Not to mention the creepy little quotes, rhymes and such that are intersperced. They lend an understanding and a taunting insight into insanity. I really wish there had been more. And I love Farfarello too...acutally a lil more than Ran/Aya...I have always been drawn to the freaks and psycho's...(Farf, Legato, Trowa(haha!), even Ran seems a little off, etc...) But great write, by the way. I really enjoyed it. Write more in this voice, you are good at it.
the-sexybee chapter 1 . 1/7/2002
Wow, what an ... interesting... story. Truly, I don't know how to describe it. It's confusing, but Farfie is confusing. I feel like I'm peeping into his mind-and it's a creepy place to be. Very introspective, though, and very well-written. I especially like the nursery rhymes which fit Farfie's rather childlike and consequently rather brutal outlook. Why is it that so many stories for children are so violent? I think it may be a subconcious thing that perhaps Farfarello has tapped into.