Reviews for I don't get jealous
Guest chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Nooooo! Can't believe you stopped! Why? It was soo good!
wannamakeyoufeelbeautiful chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
Im in love with this story!
In Love With Technology chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
update!
Abigail17 chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Hey, this story is AMAZING. I loved it, really. When are you going to update? Can't wait for the next chapter :)

Please, update soon.

Love, xoxo, Abigail.
DreamScheme chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
Really cute story, I liked it ) Plus i agree about the movie with the scene with Alex and Justin sitting by the fire, there was chemistry in that part!
Wyntirsno chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
That was cute.
oogajunk chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
I always love to see tough, sarcastic Alex get broken down by emotions like jealousy. Update soon!
FanficFemale chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
I liked this a lot! You did a good job with this and I can't wait for the next part!
butterflies xo chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
aw this was freaking adorable! i love how you wrote alex's emotions & feelings towards justin. its something i could definitely see happening for real. i can't wait for the next chapter! update asap :)
PrettyGirlRocks chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
great start! the way you depicted alex...u were right on the money girl! i loved reading from her pov alot! the little things u said were funny, like the salt thing...and the assets thing and the hallmark card comment! i could picture alex saying all of those! you really made them so cute and i can't wait to read the next chapter! really great start and i love how u put stuff in here about their parents and the movie and stuff frm the episodes like with the dress. very well written girly! great job! update soon sis! good luck in all that u do and God Bless! prettygirlrocks
tania1416 chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
Hahaha...

I loved it.

More.
babygirl71 chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
i love the fluff
a chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
loved this, can't wait for the next chapter!
Julia Lambert chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
i just totally loved it. It's AWESOME. Wow!

Can't wait for the next chapter.

Please, update soon.