Reviews for Escape from the Hyuuga compound
Lili Bibi chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
I like it already!
69AnimeFreak69 chapter 12 . 1/16/2012
UPDATE pleaseeeeeeeeee i LOVE this story
Aoi Ivy chapter 12 . 8/19/2011
amazing! .UPDATE! please?
Konri Kari chapter 12 . 3/19/2011
This is really good!
Differently Normal chapter 12 . 12/28/2009
I remember having a conversation almost exactly like the one Tenten and Neji had with my friend.

Anyway, love this story, love how real it seems.

Looking forward to the next chapter!
Danger13 chapter 12 . 12/7/2009
Very good. Grammar could use some work, but otherwise very very well written. WOW! the first time i've given a review that was actually meaningful! Yes! By the way, I love the pairing, NejiTen. :)
Ferret of the wind chapter 12 . 11/10/2009
Please update soon

its a very good story
Blossoming-Bn3k chapter 12 . 11/4/2009
Ok... That was cute... -
diamondlight46 chapter 12 . 10/27/2009
This story is really good! Please update soon:)
Corporal Levi chapter 12 . 10/27/2009
Yay! TenTen is awesome! I love this chapter, especially when Neji made the joke xD UPDATE PLZ!
ROZY chapter 11 . 10/17/2009
LOVELY STORY. LIKE TENTEN IN YOUR STORY I'M GOING TO SAY THIS BLUNTLY "FINISH YOUR STORY VERY FAST" ITS INTERESTING AND YOU ARE TAKING TOO LONG TO WRITE. SERIOUSLY! OH, DON'T FORGET PLENTY OF CHAPTERS AND A LOT OF WRITING IN EACH AND NO I AM NOT CRAZY!
Corporal Levi chapter 11 . 10/17/2009
...man...you left it in the most interesting part! and what do you mean by it not being the typical guy saves girl? do you mean that she will not escape? or she escaping alone? Well, knowing her, it could happen, i mean, shes strong after all. I cant wait for the next chapter!
leogirl321 chapter 11 . 10/13/2009
wow that was so good! update soon!
Blossoming-Bn3k chapter 11 . 10/13/2009
Yay! Cliffhanger! Update Or else... (angry chakra starts flowing off me...)

Hehehe
Ulqyfangil27 chapter 11 . 10/11/2009
That's my real login name. Great story blunt or fast in some parts but interesting ;) can't wait for the next chapter!