Reviews for Ten Thousand Fists
Sweetheart From Hell chapter 3 . 2/5/2011
No, not hating you. Just, uh, speechless. Poor Cas, poor Dean, poor Cassidy... damn... Amazing. Fucking amazing. Really. Amazing. I wonder if Dean ever got to see Cas again? Doubt it though... damn... *still kinda speechless* I'm sad I've finished reading this arc though... it was good. and I'm just repeating myself.
Punky chapter 3 . 9/8/2009
Sam and Dean and Castiel depend upon one another so much... one falls, so does all the others. It's a really risky system *shakes head*

AW... ok so I see how this will work into the next fic, very clever Temi ;)

Poor Cassidy, uhg, well I won't really mourn for Peter very much, but I feel bad for her still.

Epic end to a epic fic Temi, great job, you did not dissapoint _
Sola chapter 3 . 9/5/2009
*falls on knees*

for not killing Cas. I was so worried! *wails* Well, I'm still kinda sad, but at least he's not dead. And no one else that I really cared about died. (After the Cas incident, I hate Peter.) 'Twas an epic ending.
krissy7490 chapter 3 . 9/5/2009
Oh thank God Cas is alive! At least this way he has a chance of somehow maybe making it back. Right? Maybe? A chance?

Love this story!
krissy7490 chapter 2 . 9/5/2009
*jaw drops and hits keyboard*

NO! Not Cas! Not my Angel Man! :( He's not gonna stay dead, right? God can so totally show up now and fix him! This would be the perfect time!

I don't know if I want to read the next chapter! Well, I do, but mainly because I know Dean is gonna be PISSED and he is gonna kick that angel's ass!

*deep breath and jumping into the next chapter*
Sola chapter 2 . 9/4/2009
Temi! You're not killing Cas, right? RIGHT? Please please please please please don't kill him! It was so cool to see you'd updated when I finally got on the internet-like a little present... Just please don't kill Cas! *sobs hysterically*
Punky chapter 2 . 9/4/2009
Oh noes, someone is gonna die? I can't even guess O.O

LOL 'mildy annoying middle sibling' XD Yup, that's Cas. It's funny how he seems like another little brother compared to Dean. He looks up to Dean, models him... you would never guess how old he really is.

Ok I'm reading the set up for this epic battle, with the hunters all gathered, and ready to fight, waiting for the angels to show and I can't fight the emotion coming over me. I'd tearing up. It's just utterly so intense and REAL feeling.

NO! NOT CASTIEL, TEMI, NOT CAS! *bursts into tears*
Sandra chapter 2 . 9/4/2009
What! Pleas tell me you didn't kill Cas?