Reviews for Stained
Jimelda chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Wow, that was amazing. So beautiful and so vivid that I could completely picture Donner's actions. You are an amazing writer and I'm glad you wrote this fic. It is one of the best ones I have ever read.
natzbadfairy chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
this was so awesome :P i Love Donner and Zoe :P please write more :)
Apathyisdeath chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
Wow, we really need more DG fic. I loved it _
squeakyjohnson chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
I love your writing. It's very inspiring and a great read. Keep up the great work.

Squeaky
Swamp Fairy chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Ah.. Poor Donnor. Loved this veryveryvery much! Favorite line: the mars dust wouldn't. Very well written, realistic thoughts. the show really makes you wonder 'what if...' donnor know she had a miscarriage? great story. PLEASE PLEASE MORE!
addicted2fic chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
I love this fic! I'm not sure I like the possibility of Donner knowing it was his baby, but this fic is still really really good.
Anna chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
Excellent! Very tense and fast and in-character. I've wondered all week if he figured it out. Your version would fit the show perfectly.

I'm happy there's fic for this show. It's really good. Thanks for writing this.
tripwatcher2 chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
I love this new show and am so glad to see some fan fiction for it! This was an intense episode and I actually found myself on the edge of my seat - something I haven't done since Lost ended last season. Thanks for posting this interesting point of view from Donner. I hope to read more from you!
TheDoc811 chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
Great insight into Donner's thoughts. Can't wait for what you write next.

AirDragon717