Reviews for In Sickness And In Health
TheFifthCharmedOne chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
I quite enjoyed that! :D

-Charmy
IGottaFindYou chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
He knew he wasn't actually showing his master any respect, but Merlin figured after a whole night of being fucked senseless by the Crown Prince, several time he might add, respect didn't really matter that much.

...So doesn't that mean that Arthur's probably about to get sick too? Either that, or Arthur WAS sick and he just passed it on to Merlin.:P:P

Something flickered across Arthur's handsome feautures and Merlin couldn't quite place it, but something like raw, naked vulnerability flashed in the Crown Prince's eyes. "You shouldn't do that," Arthur said quietly, his voice soft and cracking, just a little.

For a moment, Merlin was stunned, not quite sure what he was witnessing or hearing. "Arthur?" he asked uncertainly.

"You shouldn't do that," Arthur repeated, more steadier, almost irritated. "You shouldn't get sick. I don't like it."

GOD, THAT'S ADORABLE!
EverlastingBond chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
I am in the process of reading all of your stories and I have to say that I absolutely love them all. How do you do it? They are too perfect! This was so sweet, and Arthur saying "You shouldn't get sick. I don't like it" had me melting because he's just too adorable :)
Telula13 chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
I love protective Arthur.
TheReinbachDragonlord chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
*Flails*
*Screams*
*Giggles*
*Dies*
*Considers leaving a review other than the ones she's been leaving that mention how well written this is and how adorable in a not very subtly action-like way*
*Dies again*
PaintYellow chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Lovely
Meg chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
AAAAWWWW ! !
chele the original chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
o]
TTCyclone chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
This was simply adorable! :D I loved it!
Hellsleprechaun chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Poor Merlin, I loved Arthur telling Merlin not to get sick because he doesn't like it.
The Little Geeky Piano Girl chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Awwwwwww! So cute!
LovelySnakes chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Me likey
bbb136 chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Nice.

I liked Arthurs bit at the end especially.