Reviews for Holding back
Tony7323 chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
FANTASTIC I LOVED IT
Caris Bennet chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Write the second part, please! Booth naked and tied is always a good show ;)
cheysma2000 chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Very Hot! I will have to check more of your works out. :)
fictitiousgirl08 chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
How did I miss this gem? Goddamn that is some hot light bondage - love love love it.
StephaniePm chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Holy crap that was hot! :-)
bookish327 chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
An even bigger "Wow" than the last time I reviewed. :-)
4kitty101 chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
great job!
nali0403 chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
ok...this was incredibly hot! i wish you would write one about what happens next, and what she does to him! can't wait to read your other stories!
SarahShalomDavid chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
woah! hot!
smackedfan454 chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
I loved this story! Very hot, sexy, lust filled, but still romantic.
NGBlue chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
Hot hot hot *fans self viciously* hmm cold-shower-time me thinks.

I love how you write Brennan this way, that careful reign of control she keeps over her feelings/emotions we all know the flipside right? :)
kmmp99 chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
Wowzers! I would say that was hot but it just wouldn't do it justice. *takes a deep breath* Just WOW! You sure know how to write the smut!
skywalkerspock chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
smutty and well written..not a combo read often...nice use of bondage...using it as Bones' wish to give up control...it was, as advertised, a love story in the end..extremely enjoyaable...and believable in the Bones universe.
tree-of-life8 chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
cool
mumrulz chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
As always...totally hot!

You really have made a rod for your own back (talk about sounding kinky lol). You have set such a high standard, but you always manage to live up to our expectations...& how!

One of the things that I love most about B&B is the trust that is evident between them...& I am not only talking about in fanfic world - we also see it on the show. But here, we see it overflow into every aspect of their lives. I love the absolute trust Brennan has in Booth...in him only...able to give up control to him...& again, him only.

**Why had he agreed to do this? He didn’t believe in making a woman a passive recipient during sex, a body to be used.

...could he be anymore perfect!

**Oh yeah. She had asked him

...of course...he can deny her nothing - even something that he is apprehensive about doing.

**“I’m going to give you a choice.” “I will either take off your blindfold so you can watch me stroke myself for awhile. Or I will take off the gag, and you can suck my cock. Either one you want, for being such a good girl.”

...hmm...what a tough choce for her to make. ;-)

Loved Booth's initial hesitation...his unconscious movement into the bedroom...his 'falling into character' with the dirty talk...his increasing confidence...the way he was taking control...the touching...the teasing...the tickling.

**“Me,”

“You’re mine.”

“And I’m yours.”

...*sigh* love this!

Loved the ending - really, he should not have been surprised, coz in the end Brennan is all about equality. lol.

I will also jump on the bandwagon & request/hope/beg for more. :-):-):-)