Reviews for The Morning After
bg Roman chapter 2 . 11/7/2010
What a beautiful, sweet, and satisfying conclusion to this delightful story.

Are you taking writing lessons? Because if you are they are working. I think your writing is wonderful (and inspiring).

At this part:

The query hung heavy in the air with Gio practically holding his breath awaiting her answer.

And I was holding my breath too! I was fully entranced by your story, well done! Please write more!
bg Roman chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Katrina, I am crazy about this story! Can't stop thinking about it. What a cute & fantastic imagination you have to think of such great setup. It is so too bad that the UB writers don't think like you do.

Loved, just loved, this part:

She could see herself taking hold of Gio's shirt and ripping it open, sending the buttons flying everywhere. "I want you, Gio, so bad," she heard her own, slurred voice say.
Sermujer1 chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Katrina you did an AMAZING job. I love the whole Getty thing, I always loved Gio, and I think that Betty should have given him a chance in the show, but anyways thanks so much for this awesome story. I absolutely loved it.
starletlaur chapter 2 . 9/23/2009
Katrina! I'm so happy that you decided to finish the story off with another. I am also a sucker for a happy ending, and that is what you delivered us.

I love the bit where Betty says:

“This is exactly what I want,” she affirmed with certainty. “I want you for you, Gio. It’s taken me a while to realise that but you’re what I need. You bring out something in me I didn’t even know was there…and I like it. I like me when I’m with you. No-one’s ever made me feel like that before.”

I'd love for Betty to have this epophany on the show...she is such a better person when Gio is around.
MMLM chapter 2 . 9/22/2009
LOVE LOVE LOVE the ending! such a perfect wrap up! i knew you could not resist leaving them unresolved!

The problem was, she was the first woman in a long time that he’d found both attractive and stimulating. Her feisty nature that seemed to emerge whenever he was around was a turn on both mentally and physically – it was a heady combination that he seriously doubted he would’ve been able to ward off once his control had been dulled by alcohol.

hwo perfect was this whole section! all i could think is EXACTLY! you are so good expressing Gio's desires for Betty and it's so good to read them! your amazing Katrina! These two are perfect for each other and I have to thank you for writing this chapter!

love ya!
MMLM chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
I feel so bad I have never reviewed this fic because it has to be one of my favorites! katrina I truly loved everything you wrote it was so passionate and sexy!

"He thought Betty hated him and although he acted like he wasn’t that enamoured of her either, deep down, he’d already tacitly acknowledged that he could fall head over heels if he actually let himself."

gosh that was juts perfect! you really have a way to write both these characters! it's awesome! and i got to point this out... 3 TIMES! whoa! hahah and Betty would think he had taken advantage of her..i know deep down she was not that upset ;) and you ended it with a kiss! I already see you have a second chapter or I would have pleaded for you to continue!

wonderful job Katrina!
Livia55555G chapter 2 . 9/21/2009
Oh, thank goodness you decided to write an ending. That ending was just so joyful, what a treat.

And . . . “I mean, should I just kiss you now or rip your top off again? I can’t quite decide." Betty is just so cute trying to be sly and seductive.

This story just gave me a warm feeling inside!
Beatrice Benedick chapter 2 . 9/21/2009

This two-piece story climbed as one of my top favorite Getty story of all times. I don't know why. It must have been the feeling of the words as I read them. The unexpected new chapter. The way it was written. Their conversation or the delicious image it excites in my mind... I just love it.

Some parts (besides all those that refer to Gio's body or husky voice)

“Honestly, Betty, if you can’t see how much Gio adores you, then you need stronger glasses.” - so much word, sister!

"I mean, should I just kiss you now or rip your top off again? I can’t quite decide…” - Finally!

And I love it when someone writes about one of the many reasons I adore The Guy:

“Are you sure this is what you want, Betty?” Gio asked suddenly. “I’m not like Egg Salad. I won’t stand quietly by and watch you wander aimlessly through life. I’m going to challenge you and push your buttons and make damn sure you get that dream of yours.”

... I'm in love.
sparkysdreamer chapter 2 . 9/21/2009
OH that was perfection Broomy, love love loved it...I so need a bit of Getty love today and that so hit the always do and finally Betty went to spec savers and saw what was right in front of her...argh Gio...ripping his shirt off and about to ravage you...does it get any better...I THINK NOT...Wonderful...
Rltsweetie22591 chapter 2 . 9/21/2009
I Love IT! :D
starletlaur chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
This is a great alternative to what happened after Bananas for Betty. So Betty revealed her true desires whilst being drunk and then 3 times! woohoo. Lol. Loved it :D
sparkysdreamer chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
No that was bloomin stupid woman...what the wanted, want him and you do that...K you have to follow this have to come on I mean three times that's olympic standard ...gordon bennett I could slap Betty Suarez... oh love it love it love it...
Beatrice Benedick chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
Kat! What great things a simple challenge can inspire. This is such a great alternative story! Just makes me wish it all occured like this!

This got me rolling since the fighting for the sheets all the way through when Betty's memories started flooding in her brain. XD

OMG! a shirt with no button! Scattered clothes in the living room! Getty love is wonderful, that's all I can say. And my face is turning red because I am just picturing right NOW what happened that night... three times! Oh I am reading again those paragraphs. ... oh yeah.

Gio teasing Betty, trying to get fresh laughs out of her, Betty's ambiguous feelings about what they've done... her prejudice about Gio. You gathered all things Getty and created such great fic.

“Don’t I even get a kiss goodbye?” and then ... Man! I love this so much!
Livia55555G chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
OMG, an alternative way for the way things ended that night that really would have stirred things up royally. Very intense, Katrina! I wonder, was it more flaming pelicans that got them in this condition? I was wondering how strong those drinks could really be, given that I believed fire would burn off all the alcohol content. But I guess this is my answer, unless they switched to a new species of cocktail! Love your idea for a challenge, Katrina! It's really popular and has got a lot of people writing! Thanks!