Reviews for Some Other World
nowherekids chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
It was so cute.
I loved the ending with Yuffie ;)
bitterbeauty813 chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
I loved the story! It was amazing!
Candy3314 chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
This was lovely and sadly it's impossible to mention everything I liked about it! XD so just know that this is amazing
Harmonic Sniper chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
OMG friggin' adorable! I loved this fic so much and Lawl about Cid and Yuffie...the Demyx and Saix is really interesting and cute too! Great job!
Kristen chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
AMAZING! I LOVED it
Spry Striker X chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Y'know what? SCREW THE WORLD.

This story deserves more attention :) It deserves more than 7 reviews (Soon 8). I even bookmarked it on phone so I can read it when I feel like it :)

I swear, whenever I feel like a good read, I read your stories :) I love most of your stories, but this is one of my favourites besides Uke to Seme and A Sex Therapist.

I love the description in this story and the way that its just so... so... Casual somewhat. I hate it when writers try too hard to be poetic and stuff.

But meh :)Please, keep on writing! Oh, and I saw your cosplay of Axel on dA. You are so amazing as Axel! You have such pretty eyes...

I'm BrutalBlitzerX on dA :)

See ya around :)
goddess-chan123 chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
omg, i almost busted a gut reading the ending xD that was the best!
Tsuki Mei chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
what the fuck just happened? ... *dies laughing* that was so WEIRD! but i still loved it lmfao thanks for writing it it made me laugh to death xD fairy children~
SkyeFlyte chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
So cute!
xXBladeWolfxX chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
This was uber-flufftastic. I really liked it, just because of how damn cute it was. I loved the part about making the squirrels cry, I really did. Very cute, very good, awesome story. Hope you won the contest, because when I post my review you'll probably have already known forever, and my good luck is coming too late.

-BW
Electra Raven chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
wow this was such a beautiful,fun and cute story! it made me giggle a few times too,especially the part in the lemon where Roxas goes "There's MORE?" xD lol what an innocent uke. He was all excited

I love the idea of the 2 as fairies,especially when those are one of my fav creatures. Fern Gully was a wonderful movie.

anyway epic job,I defitnetly love this story!:D
Aria6 chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
Very cute story indeed, heh.
miss atari chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
Awh! That was amazing. It was perfect. The whole idea of them being fairies is pretty cool too. And and... When Roxas first stated that he wanted to fly, I nearly squealed at how excited he was over it. It was adorable. [:

It's nice to see a change every now and then, and with this, I've been given something that doesn't involve a high school and angst. 3:

I want to watch Ferngully now...