Reviews for Kim Possible: Harem Sitch
TigerCritic chapter 1 . 5/31
I take slight offense to this seeing I'm Arab and we never treat women like that
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 1/20
A very literal situation of "out of the frying pan and into the fire". Not that I CARE, but I don't think Hammad will survive this time.
Kigo4ever chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
I can see how wrong he is! Shego would definitely make him think again!
Dsman chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
oh god he's going to die
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Lol good one
honoradele chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Request: Please, can I have some more?

I think the king is going to need a new heir!
nicole13x chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
That last part was just hilarious
Isom chapter 1 . 2/13/2013

This does not bode well for the prince. I hope the man in charge has life insurance.
Krabkrab chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Awesome, I love the end. You should make a short sequel to this with Shego, that'd be hilarious. Quick question though, do they have asylums over there? :D
Reader101w chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Great and funny story,

Talking about jumping from the frying pan into the fire. I don't think Hammed will ever dare to come close to a woman after this one. For that matter, I doubt there will be much left of the palace after Shego finds out what they were trying to do.

keep up the good writing,

Desslock3 chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
A very funny and enjoyble read. My only complaint, and this is a nit picky detail I know, is that Hammed should have utterd "Thank Allah" instead of "Thank God".
Chikiko chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
it almost makes you feel sorry for the poor prince. he thought the devil flew away, if only the poor guy knew that he was trading one dangerous she-devil for an angrier she-devil with firey powers.
BlueLion chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
We'll say some nice words over his grave :-D
That Swedish Guy chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
"...and an economy pack of burn balm please."

Poor poor fool. :D
The One of Curis chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
This is actually really cute. Lol. Oh and I've just read about your condition. You're still awesome.