Reviews for The Other Side of an Unbalanced Destiny
AlaeaMori chapter 5 . 9/21/2014
So I've read through this trilogy in one sitting, a lucky find since i'm bedridden with the flu. The twist on the horcruxes was surprising though it should be, the shift in Malfoy's character seemed to extreme but i brushed it off as writer's prerogative. The subtle changes to make the golden trio a golden quadrant was nice. Dumbledore is neatly shown as just as twisted as Riddle imo, quite liked the Durmstrang characters in the previous instalment as well.
Quite a shame this series has been discontinued, i'm quite a fan of 'snupin'. Nicely done though, pleasant combination of darkness and drama.

AlMo
you know them trees chapter 5 . 8/11/2013
Great story. Definitely one of my favorites! I hope you haven't left it for good.
Divanora chapter 5 . 10/29/2012
This has been such an interesting read! I really hope that it's not another two years to the next update
The Somebody of Nobody chapter 5 . 10/24/2012
This story has been awesome. Honest, I didn't even want to stop reading to go to class. I seriously want to see Remus get his claws on Malfoy at some point though. That man has been evil since the first part and just... yeah. Still, you've done an amazing job here.
EbonyWing chapter 5 . 9/7/2012
Yay!

I thought maybe this fic was abandoned-I was so delighted to see a new chapter! XD

You write the characters so beautifully...and horcruxes hidden in *people?* Genius! Very original! I love this series!
meisu chapter 5 . 9/7/2012
I'm so happy you decided to update this! I usually delete a story from my alert list if it hasn't been updated for almost a year, but I couldn't delete this fic because I love it so much. Hope you will finish this story in the future :)
YourLackOfDeletionOptionIsDumb chapter 5 . 9/6/2012
I was so excited to see this updated! I had given up hope a long time ago, but kept it on my favorites list in case I wanted to torment myself with a reread. I may have to go back over the earlier stories to refresh my memory, since a lot of the back story is fuzzy in my memory at this point. I like how multifaceted your characters are, flawed but still sympathetic. And happy may be too much to ask for, but I'm still holding out for a not completely tragic ending for the main characters.
Kageriah chapter 4 . 7/16/2012
I know you haven't updated this story in around two years, but I found it really moving and I think you should continue it. If you don't, I understand, but just know that there's another anticipating fan waiting for you to continue.
Aqua Are chapter 4 . 6/28/2012
I'll say from honesty that this story is trully genial. Severus and Remus, even Harry, they're wonderfully played with and you write like you know what you're doing. And I absolutely love that.
I don't know if you will continue this story but I'm very much looking fordward to it, seen that I've read "The Other Side Of The Mirror" and "The Other Side Of Normal", and now this, in two days. And you really left it at its best part! _
Anyway, I've favorited the story and followed, so if you ever update it I'll be here to read it.

thanks for writing this piece of art (even if it isn't complete yet) 33
Revelation Rebel chapter 4 . 6/20/2012
Oh for God's sake, PLEASE post Chapter 5 really soon!

And will there be a sequel?
wildmageofgalla chapter 4 . 4/28/2012
Ohhh hoo hoo, I REALLY hope you haven't planned on giving up on this!

I've snarfled through all three stories in about 24 hours, and am just begging for more. I understand that life happens and all, but I certainly hope you'll continue this. I swanned off in search of sites with further chapters, but you didn't go any farther than you did here.

I'm just dying to know.

This is a believable Severitus, as well as a *wonderous* Remus/Lupin. And then...and then you snatched them apart. AGAIN! Oh, my heart so went out to those two! And you haven't even gotten them somewhat back together yet! And Malfoy hasn't gotten his comeuppance!

However, Draco isn't a complete evil brat, and hey! They might even get along! Which is great. Lol, I can just imagine the conversation with Hagrid (Is Harry even friends with Hagrid, given the circumstances?).

"How do you know about Fluffy?"

"Fluffy?"

"That *thing* has a name?"

**Draco's comment**

:D
Rayy chapter 4 . 3/10/2012
I have read this whole series and i havent read anything i have ever loved so much to please post another chapter soon!
Analeissa chapter 4 . 3/10/2012
This is an amazing story i really love how you stay true to the story but snape is amazig as a father! Love this please update soon! Love!
Jemma chapter 4 . 3/10/2012
I love this story! Omg please update soon!
Renchikolul chapter 4 . 2/24/2012
i always loved reading this story but i always feel sad that it never continued. its okay if ya lost interest or are to busy or just want to work on something. But i just want closure ya know so i know . i really did love this story