Reviews for Valentine's Gifts
K chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
ohmigod so much fluff! :D I was squeeing for the better portion of this fic and I haven't smiled this much in a while. It's starting to hurt my face. Thank you for this wonderfully fluffy gift, even thought Sev may not appreciate it ;)
FatesMistake chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
I absolutely adore your stories, the three I've read so far, and your author's notes always make me smile. I've always had a soft spot for people including character's opinions in their author's notes. I'm not very good at, I always make Harry into the insufferable spoilt brat he is, and Severus into the proper gentleman we all know he can be. Ah, well, que sera sera. Se la vie!
Haunt of twilight chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
AWE! That was so mushy and gushy! I love it! My absolute favorite pairing!
WereBunny87 chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Awwwww! Sadly enough i really think Ron would be the first to turn against him no matter what (look how often he actually did!) It was an awesome story though!
Lady Gaidin chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Very romantic and sweet. Love the gifts. Love Albus's reaction. Great one-shot.
Brennap94 chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
I love how at the end you put a short dialogue between you,Sev, and harry. It also makes me laugh.
sweetsour547 chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
Aw... the story is great. the only thing that i would recomend changing is the lengths of the paragraphs. The big chunks make the story seem too long and difficlut. It would be easier to read if they were cut in half, though.
Gondegoogoo chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
WOW.

Love this fic. You really brought out the heartwarming gesture, combined with Severus' speaking manner splendidly.

Great job! Keep it up!:D