Reviews for Unexpected
IndyIndy chapter 2 . 11/5/2014
This chapter was hillarious. :D
forever122 chapter 2 . 10/7/2013
Ha Ha Ha! This is good. You torturing him and Karin treating him as a child, grrrrrrreat!
forever122 chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Ha! Karin just brushed it off that Soul Reapers were yelling in her house at three in the morning. Hilarious!
Lulubook chapter 5 . 2/22/2013
I want more! Now!
Toshiro's Butt chapter 5 . 6/20/2012
3years since you last updated... but I like this story and I suggest you keep going. It's a really cute story too.
Glo15Bug chapter 5 . 6/19/2012
Don't stop now! Keep going!
AnimeGurf97 chapter 5 . 3/17/2012
WHERE IS CHAPTER 6?
Eto117 chapter 5 . 10/5/2011
moar!. Thank you!
holly-of-the-stars chapter 5 . 3/2/2010
great chapter love the story urahara's shop next right?
mary-loki chapter 5 . 1/12/2010
hi! your story is really good! )

and the chap was fantastic! wow Toushiro lost O

that's a surpirse... well... I have someone on mind who will train Karin xD mm could it be who I think it is? P hahaha well.. hope you can post the next chapsoon, yeah? kisses, bye!
Zekuran chapter 5 . 12/3/2009
A diamond of a fanfic! Well written and well thought out.
Ability King KK chapter 5 . 11/2/2009
Poor Karin. At least she'll soon be able to use Soul Reaper powers. I can only imagine what Urahara will put her through.
Ability King KK chapter 4 . 11/2/2009
...I understand the reason for the "Naruto" bit, but I will forever find it weird when one writes one Jump series as fiction in another Jump series instead of having both existing as two seperate worlds in the same universe.

On a side note, I wonder who would win in fight. Toshiro Hitsugaya or Hyuga Neji? To make it more interesting, add Kazuki Muto from "Buso Renkin" and make it a triple threat.
Ability King KK chapter 3 . 11/2/2009
Damn right Rukia needs to get a job. Lazy brat.

Favorite line: "He began to wonder when the ride would get interesting when the car suddenly plummeted downward and all he could hear was Renji laughing psychotically."
Ability King KK chapter 2 . 11/2/2009
Poor Toshiro. I think I said it before so I'll say it again, I can see Ichigo and Renji doing that to him in the series.