Reviews for The Sickbed of Cuchulain
whitealmond chapter 2 . 6/18/2015
I thought you wrote Myles extremely well and in character. He is very mature but still retains a childlike naivety. Artemis and Holly's interaction was painfully bittersweet, as in the previous chapter.

Which reminds me, Holly gave Artemis a way out, in the last chapter. If he asked her, honestly and without manipulation, to be with him, by her own words she would do it... ;)

I hope you write more of these, they are amazing!
whitealmond chapter 1 . 6/18/2015
Oh this is beautiful, beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Great. But sad. I loved the part

"Shut up or I'm leaving."

"I was under the impression I was to 'shut up'."

AnOddFan chapter 2 . 12/4/2012
This was simply a beautiful story. I liked it quite a bit.
MelodyRiver chapter 2 . 11/6/2012
so cute! please keep writing! and please write that other fic where the child is born!
Claw chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
"deeper and sweeter and infinitely more complicated" - the best line in any romantic fic I have ever read, bar none.
shorty chapter 2 . 8/25/2010
Frogster chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
That was great! Love the story she told him, and the special kiss she healed him with. I think she wants his love more than she knows.

If I remember correctly, wasn't Cuchulain also an Irish hero, defeating Ireland from countless attacks both magical and human?

Love the paragraph where Holly and Artemis are starting to hint at their feelings and how Holly is so in denial but her love for him still peeks through. :)
kairitheseventhprincessofheart chapter 2 . 7/14/2010
This was sweet, well written, and in character. Absolutely loved it! :)
aretiredfowl chapter 2 . 4/18/2010
That's hilarious. :) I love it. Both of the oneshots.

Rosy-Fingered-Dawn chapter 2 . 4/17/2010
I love this fic! I think you do an excellent job with Myles' character. I love how you made the classic mistletoe story more unique, and I love when Holly told Artemis the story. Please, please update soon!

Samwise O'Keefe chapter 2 . 11/30/2009
Was re-reading "sickbed" when I came acrossthe Christmas elf chapter.

As it is Advent already when reading this, it was a perfect find.

Really enjoyed Myles. He can't be as arrogant as Artemis was at his age as he has been brought up in the shadow of an older brother and more child-friendly adults. I DO assume he will be somone who watches others at times before making his own decisions.

Enjoyed Artemis and Holly too. Well done!
myfriendscallmecrazy chapter 2 . 9/28/2009
very good! i liked it, it was so sweet. im always a sucker for those kind of stories. i thinki it would be better if holly kissed artemis on the lips tho. but otherwise, it was excellent!:)
myfriendscallmecrazy chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
aw! this was so good! Keep up the great work! :)
zelovelyone chapter 2 . 9/23/2009
Aw, this was amazingly sweet. It would be great it you wrote it from Artemis's point of view. I'd love to see that.

But a great story nonetheless.