Reviews for The Compromise
Guest chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
Dat was gud 4 a first timer. Kip it up
ReaderNicholas666 chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Could be improved, for some reason i just couldnt get a get mental image with your story. Unfortunately i dont know how to help you fix that. Other that that its very good.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Write more like this chaper
GibbsTonyZivaTim chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
She soo just used him!

Haha
Kimberly chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Good and ya weird but good
In Love With Technology chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
OMG!OMG!OMG!WOAH! WOW! SO GOD! THINK IT MAY BE THE BEST JALEX SMUT I EVER READ.
Jalex Fan chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
Damn that was dirty. It was still really good. They'll need to clean that recliner, couch, and kitchen counter really
abing6 chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
it is ok
im.a.smut chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
I am like SO HAPPY... this is the one of the best pieces of smut i have read. GOOD JOB!
5thRing chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Not sure how you'll like this review, but rest assured that it is a positive one. :) I'm pretty picky.

Erotic fanfic is the only fanfic I have any interest in, (with very few exceptions, namely the Buffy/Dead Like Me crossover), and to be honest, even most of the erotic fanfic is boring to me, or at the very least "meh".

I found yours to be better than "meh". At least as much so add it to my Favorites list.
CyWiz chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Wow, someone has "experience" in writing smuts, lol. Very descriptive and uh a lot of talking while Alex and Justin have sex, lol. One thing I was confused were they in the living room the whole time? Also nobody heard both of them screaming and yelling and moaning? And wow they seem so in character but OC at the same time! Great job!
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
That was hot hot

Maria
jalexlover chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
nice job! you should continue
tanya chapter 1 . 9/2/2009