Reviews for Déjà vu
BlueMoonChaos chapter 1 . 1/27
Please tell me there is a continuation of this story! Wants to see where those two go from here :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
i like it :)
Mera Arem Rema chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
Hahahaha i almost died laughing at the ending you gave this story. It's sad for most of the story and then you gave us a laugh at the end, that was a great ending. Poor Rand and Spock is one poorly informed vulcan. Keep up the good writing.
-Arem, of MeraAremRema
Magiccatprincess chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Wonderfully heartbreaking
Phantasmal Abduction chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
I love your style.
I don't usually read short fics but this was excellent.
Believable and great characterization.
SecretSnow chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
This was so heartbrakingly sad. Truly it is. I know we see little of him here, but I love Spock's part, you really manage to nail his personality down with so very few lines and that's completely awesome! Those last lines made me laugh as well, Spock showing he cares in that awkward way of his.
Kelmin chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Wow, very dark, but very sweet. Kind of like chocolate. (Now where did that come from?) Seriously: the past abuse fits well with the ST-2009 Kirk. You showed horrible past physical and emotional pain without going over the top. The scenes with Kirk and Bones talking to each other practically made me cry. I so hope there is a sequel to this-the sound you hear is the pitter patter of my mouse running off to check!

Kel
aadarshinah chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
amazing, amazing story. perfectly written and a wonderful (if terribly dark) read. can't wait to see more from you, aadarshinah
aomoa chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Ah drat, now Ive finished ALL of your freaking solid gold stories on FFnet. ;( I feel sad now- for Jim, and because there's no more awesomesauce from you to inhale happily and greedily.

The idea to be able to relive memories as if they were happening in the present was extremely unique! I felt so bad for Jim that I cried, but, like a horror movie, I couldnt tear my eyes away and kept on reading. It was so vivid and attention grabbing! I didnt move for the entire time it took to read.

-Hana
If Only I Were A Slinky chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
LMAO The ending. Aw, Spock likes to show he cares through chicken soup. Who knew?

Anyway, this was fantastic. Written very well. _ I really liked it!
SuperSquash chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
i loved it
randomchibi23 chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
LOL this is the most depressing story ever and ends with the most funny random desperate humor ever. So unusually fitting. Perfect!
Lady Merlin chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Huh, darling you're really good at this! Have i mentioned I'm not a KMc-er? I'm a KS-er by blood but damn, you're good! haha, your hurtJim rocks my non-existant socks! xD

Love,

Lady Merlin
tanza chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Aw, how adorable is Spock?
adevotedreader chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
That was really good. I am surprised that this doesn't have more reviews. Got to say though, that my favorite part was the end with the chicken soup. That was priceless.