Reviews for The Hatred We Love
Rushingriver chapter 14 . 8/5/2011
Umm... Finding this story is probably one of the most random things that has ever happened to me. I have been board out of my mind, with no preference on what to read, and so I told myself I will read what ever comes up first, I clicked on the characters scroll list, scrolled to my hearts content, and randomly selected two characters. Blaise, and Sirius... My mind screamed "WHAT THE HELL! If anything comes up I will be surprised" and then I clicked 'go', yup, something came up, I told myself "you promised", and clicked the first story. This. I am not sure whether to be happy I did that, or horrified/mortified that I actually read this. I mean, it's not the fact that it is slash that gets me. I've read slash stories before. It is the fact that Blaise Zabini is one of the most unknown characters in Harry potter, and Sirius Black is... Well... He's Sirius Black. I think that sums it all up. Its a well written piece of work. It has mystery... that is not the word I am looking for... maybe suspense is better... I don't rightly know. I think I need to end this review before my brain gets so tied up that I can't think at all...

Rushingriver
panictowel chapter 14 . 9/30/2009
- 'Suddenly his heart seized in his chest. “No.” He whispered dropping to his knees ...'

...never make a vampire mad...

yes. thank you for writing this and i'm glad you got so inspired to write even more than a oneshot ;-)

plus, i love how you always call blaise 'boy'. it fits, even though he's more grown up than the others... that was very nice. just a detail, but i loved it everytime i read it )

thank you also for no happy ending!
panictowel chapter 13 . 9/30/2009
- “Really Sirius an everlasting erection potion?”

;-D oh dude.

- “I love you too.” Blaise said quietly. “And I most certainly don’t know why.”

;-) plus this: '“I will break you my love.”' ouh. yes.

okay last line, i'm gonna quote (there were quite a few i like in this chapter!):

- - “I hate feeling like you’d rather be somewhere else…somewhere that needs to be put to rest.”

sirius being in control here... 'finally'
panictowel chapter 11 . 9/30/2009
haha, bwewtifuw! bwewtifuw!

- “Well no wonder it’s almost noon, if this house weren’t so dark you’d be fried.” Blaise shook his head.

i also liked this following:

- '...didn’t care that he had no memory of what had happened to leave him in this state, all he cared about was his mate lying with him making delicious little noises as he devoured, tasting, touching, re-claiming, apologizing,...'
panictowel chapter 10 . 9/30/2009
four months? four months! jeez...

and here we have that great line i was talking about before:

- “Instead we’re here living another hour while he fights for his next breath.”

and i also liked the end with sirius falling to the ground but just realising, he was saying something himself... '...but the boy in the table heard him…'
panictowel chapter 9 . 9/30/2009
yay, finally i came around to read it last night! )

- “What were you thinking! Firstly you let a hungry vampire on the loose, and secondly you let a broken hearted teenager with suicidal tendencies to wander a world filled with poisons and wooden bloody stakes!”

... ;-) you put some great lines in there in between, i have to say D

also the conversation with dumbledore about the 'folly of youth' was great.
panictowel chapter 8 . 9/21/2009
-you did not do, all that the phantom asked of you!

have you seen it in the opera? i've once seen it in london. it was awesome.

and well... gerard butler... ;-)

now that was a great turn. I like that you told us that blaise had other things to think about than sirius. that he doesn’t fear death. that he is strong and not so selfish as one would think…

D
panictowel chapter 7 . 9/16/2009
ah, nice turn, it seems ;-)
panictowel chapter 6 . 9/16/2009
- ‘A hand grasped his chin yanking it up so that his mouth could be devoured the other hand twisting around his waist clutching him possessively.’

…ouh, I definitely loved the dominance there… ;-)

and a late HAPPY BIRTHDAY! to you )

ps.: did you get an idea for an ending? well, if you ask me, i’d like something abnormal, something you wouldn’t foresee or want to happen. but that’s easy for me to say- I always struggle with endings myself…
panictowel chapter 5 . 9/8/2009
- 'Wait. Close to the full moon- meaning his senses were heightened. He groaned mentally.'

;-) haha
panictowel chapter 4 . 9/8/2009
hooray for yummy-ness ;-)

- Blaise choked in surprise as the knife was shoved through him from behind till he was sure it had poked out the front.

…ouh, nice scene – loved the ‘choked in surprise’ …good description.

- He looked up and grinned flashing his fangs. “My own I assure you headmaster.” He said watching Ronald Weasley hit the floor with a satisfying thump before handing him the note.

…brilliant. ;-D could perfectly picture that scene in my mind

- “Immature.” He kissed the exposed collar bone lightly. “Bratty.” He suckled on the hollow at the base of Sirius’ neck. “Rude.”

…love it when they are having fun on the other’s costs (english?) ;-)
panictowel chapter 3 . 9/3/2009
i've just begun reading the books again myself, because it's been too long... ;-)

- "...he’s half your age and twice as mature."

whoop! there you go, snape strikes!

still, i loved when sirius had the upper hand there:

- '“Calm yourself.” Sirius whispered.'
panictowel chapter 2 . 9/3/2009
- 'Moody especially seemed to be watching the youth hand on his wand, string of garlic around his neck.'

i just thought it was moody being... moody, but then i knew, it was... well, moody! i should have had some more trust in him ;-)

- “Beaten, cursed, turned into sex toys-the list goes on.”

ohho!

and i love angry blaise... needing his mate!

great idea - the whole vampire thing, i don't know why i thought about this too some days ago, but i forgot about it again and now, when i read this... D yay

looking forward to more!
panictowel chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
'Ron blinked owlishly at the news paper for a moment before promptly falling out of his chair in a dead faint.'

hahahaha, girl, this is just... ohjeez... a brilliant start for this story! i am so looking forward to follow this.

thank you very much for writing it, again (?) i bow to you D