Reviews for Need
Guest chapter 5 . 3/3/2013
Good. Will there be more?
chironsgirl chapter 5 . 8/10/2010
Very satisfying. Good fic.

xoxoxo
jbfrancis chapter 5 . 1/20/2010
This is hands down my favorite story of yours. Funny, sad, angsty, and very JOHN. :) And Jack with the gun...yeah, I totally see him doing that, though more with Steven in his mind. And Ianto...Ooh, I may draw some flames for this, but he's looking kinda selfish to me. He seems to handel Jack grieving better than Jack starting to heal...seems to me like it is Jack warming up to John that motivated Ianto to appear...and what did he say to poor John? Ianto needs to learn to let go, so does Jack. And then Jack and John can have hot-monkey sex. :) Please say you'll continue this. Even without the letting go and hot-monkey is sexy too especially if John is doing it. :)
gillian gutfright chapter 5 . 12/21/2009
“Not entirely sure. Don’t ask questions, I might disappear in a puff of logic.”that line is so gareth david lloyd(very funny)
Ravenja70 chapter 5 . 9/29/2009
ok, now I feel somehow sorry for John ... ;-)
CosmicalMadison chapter 5 . 9/28/2009
I'm still loving this story. I like the way your portray each of the characters, and especially the Jack/John. I'm curious now as to what Ianto said to John.
Galadriel1010 chapter 5 . 9/28/2009
Aw! You made me cry! You can have fudge for that *gives fudgey ice-creamey chocoaltey sundae*

Galadriel1010 chapter 4 . 9/17/2009
*Dances* I lost my heart to a starship trooper?

I feel so sorry for all three of them, they all want something they can't have. *Rachel cannot wait for tomorrow*

Ravenja70 chapter 4 . 9/17/2009
"Ilost my Heart to a Starship Trooper"? ;-)
Ne'ith5 chapter 4 . 9/16/2009
Lets twist again like we did last sumer...er sorry but reading the last paragraph gave me flashbacks to my grandma's music. Which I love by the way! Great chapter...more please?
CosmicalMadison chapter 4 . 9/16/2009
'Nother great chapter. I love this fic! Not sure what happened at the end, but I can't wait for more.
lysmachine chapter 3 . 9/15/2009
omg! im lovin it!; i know its dead depressing and all sucicidey but i really like it :) cant wait for mores ;)

btw was crying at that last chapter :)
Orion Lyonesse chapter 3 . 9/5/2009
Got another good one going here. Don't know where you're heading, but I'm along for the ride.

There's always freezing to death, like going to sleep, I hear. Also carbon monoxide, but that would only work with internal combustion engines. Just ideas, if he's gonna keep this up.
Galadriel1010 chapter 3 . 9/5/2009
Aw Jack! He'll never believe that Ianto won't be waiting for him, and then he will be waiting, and it'll all go wrong again :( Wronger.

I huggled him lots

Ravenja70 chapter 3 . 9/5/2009
you really give me goosebumps with this story ... It's very captivating! That bit of soliloquy ("His doing it again. He's trying...") is that Ianto?