Reviews for Inner Angels and Guardian Demons
Anita chapter 5 . 3/20
Super cute, I loved it!
Escritora2Aliasfox chapter 5 . 11/18/2016
AAAAAAHHHWWWW

i would only change one detail...
MICHAEL IS AN ARSE AND HE SHOULD KNOW!
Escritora2Aliasfox chapter 4 . 11/18/2016
aaaargh! fuck! put them back toghether already!

and even more FUCK HEAVEN! AND MAY THE ANGELS FIND OUT THEY WHRE FUCKING WRONG!

pleaaase i need it!
Escritora2Aliasfox chapter 2 . 11/18/2016
OK, i need to know how crowley came to pose for that picture. what was he doing and when was it painted? was it old or modern?
anyways muchael is an ass! why doesnt azraphale spit some truths to his face and complains abouth how he and crowley are being totaly uncomprehended? if he exposes the case properly the truth is indeniable, and tecnicly even after a lot of oposing he should come out wining right?

damn you scare me there when you descrived the damage to crowley's wings: i had understood that they had barely any feathers left, were burned, and some pieces (flesh and bone) had been choped out. i truly thoug he wouldnt fly again and zira would be much more furious and go straight to heaven to shout at michael's face...

anyways, love it. i would read more right away if i was not runing out of time to leave for class. bye!
Escritora2Aliasfox chapter 1 . 11/18/2016
ohhhhh!

the part of the plant was so endearing! loved it!

but the ending... damn! i didnt se that coming but im sure its going to be fun
Milly the Dragon chapter 5 . 5/28/2016
Beautiful. Sad and gloomy in all the right places, but most definitely beautiful.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/10/2015
I love this. A lot.
kunderaskind chapter 5 . 1/24/2014
So ... You'd like to know what this story did to me? Well ... It killed me ... It smashed me, it broke my heart and cut me into tiny sparkling and girlishly screaming pieces.
This story, this masterpiece must have been one of the best I ever had the pleasure of reading.
Keep up the good work, dearest.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/1/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
athousandelegies chapter 5 . 8/13/2013
I know this was posted ages ago, but I can't resist telling you how much this fic of yours cheered me up! It's simply wonderful, just the right mixture of angst and fluff and oh, how I loved it!
Katie7489 chapter 5 . 7/30/2013
I love this fic!
Katie7489 chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
I love these so far, my favorite is "gentle"
Yay chapter 5 . 5/28/2013
This is lovely and amusing.
Jess chapter 5 . 5/27/2013
Awwwww. Ok, so the kissing thing was a bit cliched probably. But I can't think of any other less cliched of a way that could have worked. 3

Last batch of auto-correct craziness is worst:
His neighbors are stumbling, cursing in the dark. He narrows his eyes in an attempt to see *trough* the windows of the block opposite his.
"Then we have different perceptions of God," he says *trough* gritted teeth.
With that, Aziraphale walks *trough* the gates and out of Heaven.
He was praying to whoever could hear him for some annoying marketer to ring his number right then so he could escape *trough* the phone.
He sped *trough* the streets of London in a hopeless act of rebellion, breaking even Crowley's speed record.
"Damn it, Crowley, I'll go *trough* Hell and back, just tell me how to find you!"
Jess chapter 4 . 5/27/2013
All the feels. I do hope it gets better or I'm going to be a bit heartbroken over these two.

Autocorrect again:
There were fewer children playing on the streets, the colors seemed duller and everything was quieter, grayer… unexciting. Life felt like moving *trough* glue.