Reviews for Inner Angels and Guardian Demons
kunderaskind chapter 5 . 1/24/2014
So ... You'd like to know what this story did to me? Well ... It killed me ... It smashed me, it broke my heart and cut me into tiny sparkling and girlishly screaming pieces.
This story, this masterpiece must have been one of the best I ever had the pleasure of reading.
Keep up the good work, dearest.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/1/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
athousandelegies chapter 5 . 8/13/2013
I know this was posted ages ago, but I can't resist telling you how much this fic of yours cheered me up! It's simply wonderful, just the right mixture of angst and fluff and oh, how I loved it!
Kokoro7489 chapter 5 . 7/30/2013
I love this fic!
Kokoro7489 chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
I love these so far, my favorite is "gentle"
Yay chapter 5 . 5/28/2013
This is lovely and amusing.
Jess chapter 5 . 5/27/2013
Awwwww. Ok, so the kissing thing was a bit cliched probably. But I can't think of any other less cliched of a way that could have worked. 3

Last batch of auto-correct craziness is worst:
His neighbors are stumbling, cursing in the dark. He narrows his eyes in an attempt to see *trough* the windows of the block opposite his.
"Then we have different perceptions of God," he says *trough* gritted teeth.
With that, Aziraphale walks *trough* the gates and out of Heaven.
He was praying to whoever could hear him for some annoying marketer to ring his number right then so he could escape *trough* the phone.
He sped *trough* the streets of London in a hopeless act of rebellion, breaking even Crowley's speed record.
"Damn it, Crowley, I'll go *trough* Hell and back, just tell me how to find you!"
Jess chapter 4 . 5/27/2013
All the feels. I do hope it gets better or I'm going to be a bit heartbroken over these two.

Autocorrect again:
There were fewer children playing on the streets, the colors seemed duller and everything was quieter, grayer… unexciting. Life felt like moving *trough* glue.
Jess chapter 3 . 5/27/2013
apple strudels ahhahaha.

Only one auto-fail this time:
"Crowley, I said put it on or I am not going *trough* with this!"
Jess chapter 2 . 5/27/2013
Heh, still so amusing. NEXT PART! 8D

Auto-correct's still buggery though:
"So what's new in Heaven?" he managed, barely able to speak *trough* his grin.
Nothing. The angel walked *trough* the neat apartment, looking around worriedly.
Jess chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
This entire first part is so amusing, and while I would read the piece you recommended that this is based off of, I'd rather not, since I much prefer something of length over drabbles anyway.
I haven't read quite so much GO fic as I have my other fandoms, but I'm not seeing half the cliches you seem to think are all over it, so shh, you're *brilliant*. 3

Just one thing that annoys the heck out of me: 'through' is not spelled 'trough'; second one there is for pigs.
Occurred in 3 different sentences so I'm hoping it was a mistaken auto-correct. They are as follows:

The second thing a hot bath reminded him of was holy water and the way it burned you. He had felt it once, that agonizing pain as the liquid spread and ate *trough* your skin.
To his even bigger relief, the cab driver didn't seem moved by the fact that his car seemed to pass right *trough* a few others.
Maybe it could be presented as part of the whole evil plan. If only the rest of them knew that they were going *trough* so much horror for nothing…
Summer Leigh Wind chapter 5 . 5/23/2013
Fantastic.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/13/2013
I love this story. I truly do.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/13/2013
#32 had me almost in hysterics. Dad didn't agree, but I'm not that good at talking.
ElvendorkInfinity chapter 5 . 5/8/2013
This was excellent; all the right parts of humour and angst and general A/C shenanigins. :-)

I think Crowley's song was one of my favourite bits. But it is very hard to choose.

(By the way I found this through a recommendation of sorts on tumblr...You have had quite a few people searching for this fic for the last few days. :-P)