Reviews for Ramblings of a Crazy Kat Lady, T, KP, Future Fic
Daria Depp chapter 12 . 5/17/2011
Love it! This story amazing, wonderful! Now it is my favorite one))))

almost the whole story everything was good enough with them, but at the end you added a little drama, and that's what I like most of all)))

and in general, the fanfic is a real masterpiece!
eclarerocks chapter 12 . 5/6/2011
FINALLY! I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS STORY EVERYWHERE! (apparently not hard enough though)

I read this like, 8 months ago or something before I had an account then when I got one I searched for a long ass time to find this story and I gave up and now I found it!

God I fucking love this story
Through Darkness chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
This was really fantastic! I completely adored this and the way you held onto their personalities was excellent. Easily the best Katrick fic I've ever read, and the idea of them making music together was awesome!

Through Darkness and Light /x\
rach 'na lasair chapter 12 . 4/1/2011
One of the best Katrick fics I have read so far. Trust me when I say that is an achievement. The past 4 days have been .

I'll get to the point.

The characterization was perfect. I loved how it was never OOC. And I do mean never.

The sex was mindblowing but duhh Patrick and Kat.

The music made this fic. Completely. NMA are freaking awesome :D

Patrick naked while he sings/plays the cello is quite possibly the hottest thing ever.

Kat Lady 3 Captain Intensity

:D
MissPetitePerle chapter 12 . 2/10/2011
This is definetely my favorite Katrick fic so far!

You really know the characters, congratulations! I can't stop reading it lol

I wish you could do more future fics about their lifes, but I also understand that you have a life of your own, so this one keeps me happy! :)

Thank you!
Sallie A. Walker chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Love how this story goes from a sort stale chillness to hot sparks and flare. Not your worst, consider it better than Camera Obscura. Though that was a good workout into 10 Things for you ;).

-Sallie
kbg027 chapter 12 . 6/2/2010
one of the best Katrick stories ever. couldnt stop reading. almost tried to read it straight through. wish youd write a sequel.
Panda Hallows chapter 2 . 4/29/2010
I really love this story, but i'm gonna have to stop reading for now, I'm getting tired and I need sleep.

What really caught me was the whole bi thing. I'd gone through most of my life thinking I only preferred men, and then I met this girl who was just so amazing and showed me there was more to me. That's when i realized I was bi and yeah. This story really spoke to me I suppose. :D

Thanks for writing it! I'll brb to it soon, tomorrow prob :D
Insomniabug aka BabyBrown chapter 4 . 4/9/2010
Great chapter! (Don't worry, this will only be a short story instead of my previous novel of a review lol.)

You floor me with your writing...again. Everything just drips with emotion and the way you describe Kat and Patrick's feelings...it's breathtaking.

I would love to quote some of my favorite lines but then I'd just be quoting the entire chapter. But I think my absolute favorite part from this chapter (and no, it's shockingly not the sex part) was the section where Kat was listening to the songs Patrick wrote. It was beautiful and sort of makes me wish there were actual songs I could listen to.

On to chapter five! D
Insomniabug aka BabyBrown chapter 3 . 4/9/2010
Okay, so it's taken me a really long time to read this considering I LOVED Camera Obscura. But I'm reading it now so here's a really long review )

First off, I just got to say that I love the way you infuse so many types of music into your stories. Music is something I can't live without so to read a story by someone who obviously thinks the world of music is so much fun to read. It adds a whole new level of passion and makes the story that much richer. And it also gives me a whole bunch of new music to discover, like Black Metallic by Catherine Wheel, which I started listening to (and loving) after reading about it in one of your stories.

I think that your interpretation of the characters is spot on. They are exactly the way I imagine them to be in my head so *snaps* to you.

A little fun fact: while I was reading the last couple paragraphs of chapter three, the words "Interpol" and "PDA" popped out and I immediately started listening to "PDA" by Interpol. I don't know if that was intentional but I took it as an excuse to listen to a great (and favorite) song so thanks! D

Now I'm off to read the rest of this story!
c.margo chapter 3 . 1/31/2010
I'm about half way through this chapter and I just have to pause to say how ironic it is that you mentioned She & Him because I've been playing them non stop for a few days, and as I am reading this.
chasny chapter 12 . 12/15/2009
great story and use of charactors hope theres more to come thanks charlie
Lion8520 chapter 3 . 11/30/2009
love all the movie references!
Lion8520 chapter 2 . 11/30/2009
wow. this is just incredible.

i love it.

and it's funny...the guitarist in my band just recently told us that her biggest influence is the weepies and that she wants to sound like them. At first I was upset, thinking we'd have more of a yellow card sound, but after reading this, it doesn't seem like such a bad thing. :D I've always loved them, but this story just made me love them even more.
Mandikaedaniels chapter 12 . 11/22/2009
omg the story was great i loved the ending. Keep up the aamazing work.