Reviews for The Interference: Final Mix
mangagor chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
yes... this is quite good indeed i like it :D
tr1ckydr1v3r chapter 5 . 6/26/2010
Nice to see you're back, adn I thought this made a good addition to the Final Mix chapters. Can't wait to see if you get back to the main story (with Jak and Daxter)...
Sahxyel chapter 3 . 1/5/2010
Wow. This chapter...you have officially made me afraid of Saix; in a way I can honestly say I've never been before. Not even in the actual game I found him threatening, or 358 Days for that matter, but this chapter reimagines him into something completely imposing and a tad psychotic.

To think a cute kid like Isa grows up to be as psychotic as that. It boggles the mind! Then again; all the world's criminals have been children some point in their life...

I suspect Alex wasn't realizing the full dangerous implications of confronting Saix, taunting him like that. Ironically, this scene reminded me of a Saix's landmark quote.

If Saix had a heart, this would be when he roars in anger. ...Oh, wait-BAM.

Loving these remade scenes, Newbie-Spud! Same top quality as always, in my opinion, and as riveting as prior works as well!
DoubleXXCross chapter 3 . 12/22/2009
You are a flipping mindreader.

Why? Because I was reading this scene last night, wasn't I? And then this morning you've done a proper (albeit short) rewrite.

Gee, you really know how to get an overdue update done, huh? It's always worth the wait...

Five stars, especially for figuring out which scene I was reading and then for redoing it in such a way that Saix now scares the crap out of me and that I now really fear for Alex's life. It might be short, but hey - being brief in description stops it from being bogged down with decidely fuschia writing and makes the action go faster and the yelling really reach a good pitch inside your readers' heads.

And I ought to know this kind of stuff; I passed this subject with flying colours.

Good job, Spud! \(-)/
Sahxyel chapter 2 . 10/5/2009
Huh; I just read both of these chapter, and I have to say that I really like 'em. It gives a more in-depth feel to these scenes somewhat reminiscent to how Final Mix adds on to the scenes already established in Kingdom Hearts. I'm actually surprised there aren't any reviews to this; considering the care these two chapters have been written in...

Ahem. Anyway; analysis of the first chapter really had that hokey Kingdom Hearts sappiness that made me smile. The wtf moment Alex seemed to have reminded me forcefully of the impromptu hug Sora received from Tron, with a more or less similar wtf moment from the recipient of the hug in question. The deeper exploration into the meaning behind the action made me smile a bit more too. A...nice moment, I would have to say.

The second chapter, hoo boy. Very nice and long scene, exploring that entire reworked scene as a whole. I thought it was an improvement to the original scene that was written, what with more character interaction and reaction to the two vital incidents of that particular scene. Ansem's 'death' or vanishing whatever-explosion thing and Axel's regaining of his heart. Also, Alex's reaction to Riku felt appropriate considering the almost nonexistent interaction between the two.

As for Axel's regaining of a heart; his laugh scene reminded me of the scene from Re:Chain of Memories where he laughs, but actually 'enjoys' it as well. This has more bounce than the previous incarnation in the original story, I think. It matches his personality a bit more in my opinion. (The fire-explody thing after the laugh; I could see it really happening. Hehehe...)

Whoo, I'm bushed from typing all of that out. But; I thought it needed to be said. *shrug* I thought both entries were really good; worthy of being part of a 'Final Mix'. :D