Reviews for Oasis
Lamelinam chapter 1 . 4/21
Absolutely heartbreaking, but also beautifully written. I'd still have wished that the child was sasuke's, was born from the part of him that was untouched by the darkness (his feelings for sakura).
Wonderful work anyway.
tanithlipsky chapter 1 . 4/4
poor Yuki... umm... Sakura , right?

I am glad this isn't canon. This is so sad.
mnementh2000 chapter 1 . 11/14/2016
Wow! This is so... wrong and sad on so many levels, and yet, given the type of world that the Narutoverse is set in (not to mention all of the messed up crap in our own world), it's not entirely implausible. But, to completely break Sakura like that, then to cut off her hands... I may not like her character, but even she doesn't deserve that.
lunatic.meap chapter 1 . 6/12/2016
jesus i hate you for this... im bawling my eyeballs out in the middle of the night because of this sad piece of writing that's just so good but so freaking tragic like god i cant even
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
This was... Really wow... I liked that it was different and i don't know why but i can't stop crying at their last moment together (really crying real tears, honest to God)
This is Dark alright, but still one of the best ones i've read so far
Ghibly101 chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
This story is so poignant, it's beautifully written and resonates with a sad sort of emptiness, if that makes any sense. It's really wonderful.
HeiwaNoMegami chapter 1 . 2/10/2015
There is just one three syllables word to describe this story: amazezing
laila45 chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
I really appreciate how well it's written and how different ,original this is .Thank you for writing this
Take care and keep calm
Illuminated chapter 1 . 1/22/2015
Well done, well done.
pisquenta chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
That was powerful and a thousand times better than the actual MANGA ending
him chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
It's been a very long time since i have read your stuff. I have been crying for most of this fic. Please update some of your stuff soon.
Carolina chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
Oh my god. I cant stop crying. BEAUTIFUL.
onlytoask chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
That was really interesting.
king-of-sass chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
Wow. This story hit me right in the feels - you've made me cry, in a good way. Wow - I'm speechless. I loved it.
tragedyneverends chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
My god, this story is beautiful. I literally had to read it twice to fully understand it. It made me sad, but also fascinated. The ending killed me; I didn't expect it at all. Great job!