Reviews for Oasis
desertprincess1 chapter 1 . 2/10
There is just one three syllables word to describe this story: amazezing
laila45 chapter 1 . 2/1
I really appreciate how well it's written and how different ,original this is .Thank you for writing this
Take care and keep calm
Illuminated chapter 1 . 1/22
Well done, well done.
pisquenta chapter 1 . 1/19
That was powerful and a thousand times better than the actual MANGA ending
him chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
It's been a very long time since i have read your stuff. I have been crying for most of this fic. Please update some of your stuff soon.
Carolina chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
Oh my god. I cant stop crying. BEAUTIFUL.
onlytoask chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
That was really interesting.
xLL-Ax chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
Wow. This story hit me right in the feels - you've made me cry, in a good way. Wow - I'm speechless. I loved it.
tragedyneverends chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
My god, this story is beautiful. I literally had to read it twice to fully understand it. It made me sad, but also fascinated. The ending killed me; I didn't expect it at all. Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Woah...that was deep.
Ka chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
... choking on tears here.
TheDaemonthor chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
goddamn that depressed the fuck outta me

amazing, but still...

:c
Phoex chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Heartbreaking and breathtaking.
TEKNAM chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
well...

I'm not entirely sure what to say about this one. It threw me for such a loop that I think I'll be up the rest of the night trying to figure this out... Just... WHOA...

I don't know if this is innovative Sakura fandom or if it's extreme Saukra hatedom... And quite frankly, i don't think I care to find out... It would just add more fuel to the already exploding storm of questions that reading this has raised in my head... _

Overall... Very nice. Kudos. _
Person chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Reading the reviews, I found that people objected to the baby being Choji's. Personally I thought that was a good idea for a couple reasons.

1. There's no way you could write something that awesome with such a cliche ending. If you give the child to someone else, it reflects more of the emptiness you put into the story. You can't say that having the baby be Sasuke's would make it a happy ending for him (he's dead) but I feel it kind does give off that vibe.

2. Choji deserves it more than Sasuke does. He seems to have cared more about her actual needs, instead of regretting the fact that he partially caused them like Sasuke did.

3. It gives off the air of finality. Sasuke is dead, and he doesn't have anyone to carry on his line. It brings out some sense of futility too-I don't know whether you were trying to do that or not, but it happened and it makes the fic better.

4. It is a joke, but not a cheap joke like some reviewers seemed to think. It's a bitter joke, laughing and crying at the pathetic way Team Seven turned out, all in some way or other dead. It lifts your hopes and then dashes them and laughs at your dazed expression.

So all in all, I would say you made the right choice. Nice job.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »