Reviews for Are you happy?
berryteacakes chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
I hope this doesn't happen in the series O_O Although I like this piece very much. It's so realistic, and I know many are already considering this 'what if'. It's beautifully crafted, too. It suits Sasuke well. Good job!
Alpenwolf chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
this actually shows what naruto, kakashi and many others tried to tell sasuke ... but he didn't wanted to listen ...
Snorkackle chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Cha, Sasuke-kun!
Astray71 chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
This story makes you think about what truly happens at the end. Very well written as always :)
Sleepy Milkshakes chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Wow... tear-jerking, poignant, but straight and to the point.

Ah, I love your stories. As much as you love making fun of our chicken ass-haired friend, I can see that you have some respect for his character, and I, in turn, respect that. I hope this will help everyone who hates him to stop and at least think about his side of the story.

Great oneshot. Keep on writing, my friend.
tcrpgfan chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
two words pyhrric victory.
X59 chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
this was masterfully done.

It really reveals how vengeance can make people hollow and dead inside.
Angles of Death chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Good story... wow. Really good one shot.
Bobcat96 chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
*stands up in the back of the theatre and claps several times before turning away and walking out into the night*
Madgamer2k7 chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
You're too good at writing XD. Excellent portrayal, very realistic
Hektols chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Good one but I think that Sasuke could start a new life without hiding. Orochimaru was going to take his body, Konoha had his clan killed, Madara betrayed him, they are the ones who broke their trust first, not him. As the strongest ninja alive he could start his own hidden village, his power would attract followers and he could rule them by fear.

After destroying Konoha and killing Madara the other villages would be scared of his power, specially if we take account that he could get control the Bijuu. He could share them with the villages who agreed to ally with them
ms.Clair K Ookami chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Wow...I don't like Sasuke but, this made me think ' wow he has it hard, maybe I shouldn't be so hard on him'. So, yeah, I like this...
Raj8 chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
I really dont like the fact that naruto died but this really shows you the saying be careful of the wishs ypu make they might come true
Sapphire-sama Dreamer chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
I feel his pain but have lost all ability to sympathize with him. IMHO he shouldn't ever be happy. He couldn't see what he had even when it stared him right in the face. He's just another character that'll be laid to rest eventually, but this is a great depiction of his feelings if it all really turned out like this.
missmocha77 chapter 1 . 9/5/2010