Reviews for Are you happy?
missmocha77 chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Wow. That was ... just a tad bit depressing. It was wonderful, though. xD
always-kh chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
so sad... very well done. i can't imagine him surviving after killing naruto but other than that i can imagine it. getting all you ever thought you wanted and then having nothing... that's... quite a tearjerker you have here.
BloodReaperZ chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Very fitting, he won. But what reward is there really? Nothing...
I AM YOU chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
wow, this story almost made me cry ( I mean Sasuke finally won and proved himself to be the best in the world, and for what? it costed him everything. this could be like an alternate ending to the Naruto series if Sasuke never gave up the path he is currently on )
sliver of time chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
poignant story... but i think realistically depicts what would have happened. excellent depiction.
Sebine chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
How fitting...

"But at least he’d gotten his vengeance."

Good Oneshot
Fullmetal11791 chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
I thought this was a very interesting one shot... taking the rarely used "sasuke actually wins" approach. I actually think this has potential to be turned into a longer story (maybe 20 to 40k words.) If you go back and edit it and take out the part of Naruto being killed, and say he went into hiding, and make it a dark naruto revenge story, it would be interesting. However, your the author and i know that you dont like polls to show where i story should go (and i agree with this, just stating something that might be interesting to add to this or another story completely.) anyway, good one shot.
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
This was a wonderful summation of Sasuke in current manga if he continues along the path he is heading on. It takes a lot of thought to concisely sum him all up, but you successfully did that and more. Thanks for sharing.
Darkamber8828 chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
LadyItashi chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
I like the way you think... Sadly, this could very well be Sasuke's ending if he continues down the path he's on. But I have faith. Nice Oneshot! I look forward to reading more of your work.
Cavernasu chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
It's a pretty cool one-shot, I liked the way it was written and I thought it was good because even though I usually dislike Sasuke, I felt sorry for him while reading the fic. I was suprised at how good it was. I do wish it was a bit longer though.
irritated reader chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
He would deserve an ending like that. Still, made me sad though.

I really like the way you write. I even read all the way through your profile, a first for me. I'll definitely check out the rest of your stuff sometime.
bobbetter chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
A sad truth that may very well be a possible ending of what the Manga is turning into. It's sad really..
THE UNKNOWN chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
And this is why the destruction of Konoha is best left in Naruto's hands; he can handle it and has more than enough right to do so.
Monkey Ninja Naf S'netog chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Seems like it could be a likely outcome.

In any event, on the path Sasuke chose, there is only the most remote chance of happiness.
77 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »