Reviews for Are you happy?
Fullmetal11791 chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
I thought this was a very interesting one shot... taking the rarely used "sasuke actually wins" approach. I actually think this has potential to be turned into a longer story (maybe 20 to 40k words.) If you go back and edit it and take out the part of Naruto being killed, and say he went into hiding, and make it a dark naruto revenge story, it would be interesting. However, your the author and i know that you dont like polls to show where i story should go (and i agree with this, just stating something that might be interesting to add to this or another story completely.) anyway, good one shot.
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
This was a wonderful summation of Sasuke in current manga if he continues along the path he is heading on. It takes a lot of thought to concisely sum him all up, but you successfully did that and more. Thanks for sharing.
Darkamber8828 chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
SASUKE! YOU DESERVED IT! YOU KILLED EVERYONE!
LadyItashi chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
I like the way you think... Sadly, this could very well be Sasuke's ending if he continues down the path he's on. But I have faith. Nice Oneshot! I look forward to reading more of your work.
Cavernasu chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
It's a pretty cool one-shot, I liked the way it was written and I thought it was good because even though I usually dislike Sasuke, I felt sorry for him while reading the fic. I was suprised at how good it was. I do wish it was a bit longer though.
irritated reader chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
He would deserve an ending like that. Still, made me sad though.

I really like the way you write. I even read all the way through your profile, a first for me. I'll definitely check out the rest of your stuff sometime.
bobbetter chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
A sad truth that may very well be a possible ending of what the Manga is turning into. It's sad really..
THE UNKNOWN chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
And this is why the destruction of Konoha is best left in Naruto's hands; he can handle it and has more than enough right to do so.
Monkey Ninja Naf S'netog chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Seems like it could be a likely outcome.

In any event, on the path Sasuke chose, there is only the most remote chance of happiness.
TobisaruJC chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
I truly hope Sasuke realizes sooner that it won't make him happy before he causes more harm. Wishful thinking, I guess.
GreG chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
If you want to do another chapter entitle it: Suicide ._.

Seriously i liked this oneshot, but please do leave it a oneshot
Guy With 1000 Names chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Wow; guess it really IS for the best that Sasuke be put out his(and our) misery. Hopefully Naruto will get a clue & do what he Shoulda done in the Retrieval Arc.
memnarch chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
The happiest ending Sasuke could ever get. He certainly deserves much worse.
Henry Anthony Courtler chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
trully deep man!
riverdaleswhiteflash chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
Couldn't he do something like Orochimaru did with Oto?

He was wanted, and he was able to hide without any help from a great village.

Although, not by all the villages, and he did have Madara's help...
71 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »