Reviews for Are you happy?
colin chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
Hopefully this wont happen, if anything is fair the Raikage will kill Sasuke or some time down the road Sasuke kills Sakura and then is killed by Naruto.
Dominikku-kun chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
Really? That is one way to think of it. But, I suppose Sasuke didn't realize that Happiness meant accepting and enjoying life as it is, warts and all. This world has so many possiblities, if he would only have just let go.

So... Captain Ahab just had to get his whale.

Dominikku-kun
MRBee chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
how ominous

all i could really say
Deleting Account12321 chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
why cant Sasuke realize that he was happiest in Konoha? strong story, almost cried.
kail chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
That's the ending if the tile is "SASUKE"
Xander Jaws chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
In short, he screwed himself over big time.
Aerial Atom chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
You know I'm reminded of the song "There's Only Forgiveness" by John Reuben. I think the song strongly reflects Sasuke in many ways. Cheack it out.

/watch?vDSE8SZJV7aM
Knight-Bishop chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
"And he wept. For he had no more worlds to conquere."

great story.

Your loyal fan.

Knight-Bishop
liobi chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
Very nice, and interesting too. Do you think you could do a continuation of this? Like, show how his life ends up afterward? It would be interesting and cool to see how it would unfold, and how he would interact with any of the characters that are still alive if they ever found him...
ArmorOfGeddon chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
That's the greatest tragedy of his character. He realizes, on some subconcious level, that everything he's been told about how dedicating his life to vengeance will leave him with nothing is true. We know he knows as there are signs here and there.

And yet, even knowing all that, he still sets himself on that path. Probably because its all he really knows and that familiarity is the only real comfort he can find due to his inability to trust others with his heart.

Personally, I hope Itachi is burning in hell*, forced to watch how his completely retarded attempts at saving Sasuke have backfired so miserably.

*A lot of people have sympathy for Itachi. I don't, or rather, I have only a small pity for him. Orders or not, attempted coup or not, it'd be absurd to think Sasuke was the only child in his clan, or even the only one who was truly innocent and unknowing of the conspiracy, as I doubt the Uchiha would tell their powerless civilian members such important secrets. They are depicetd as way too elitist for that. So Itachi must have killed quite a few innocents.

That's why his reveal as some secret hero surprised me (despite the hints) and why it just rubs me the wrong way. I never imagined Kishimoto would become so inconsistent a writer that he'd portray someone who slaughtered the innocent along with the guilty as some tragic hero we are supposed to sympathize with. It doesn't help that many of Itachi's actions in regards to Sasuke make absolutely no damn sense in contrast to what we have learned of him.

His words and actions pretty much guaranteed Sasuke would walk this path, and yet we are expected to believe he wanted what was best for Sasuke?

All I can see is someone who was so obsessed with his little brother* that he's willingly screwed over innocents and bad guys alike just to see the boy reach his full potential, nevermind that Sasuke's actions in achieveing that potential should guarantee that he'll never be able to rebuild and redeem their clan.

*And frankly its a creepy obsession. Who the hell doesn't blink at killing their own mother and their lover, but is willing to go through hell and back, enduring ostracization from society, terrible physical agony (from his disease which he struggled with just to stay alive long enough for Sasuke to "kill" him), and the emotional trauma of being hated by pretty much everyone (he will forever remain unmourned unless the truth comes out publicly), all to throw a fight for their little brother?

Itachi, as far as I am concerned, is the most psychotic character in the entire manga. I almost believe all those yaoi Uchihacest fangirls who believe he secretly wants to bang Sasuke.

Oh, well. Here's hoping the Raikage kicks his ass! I really have to wonder whether or not that guy is the one responsible for the stunt with the Hyuuga and Hinata's attempted kidnapping. It seems so unlike his style and personality!
Muffin-crumbs chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
Still hate Sasuke even if he has nothing left, he deserves less than nothing. Now It may just be my bias against Sasuke, but this story lacks something that your others do. I think i know what it is but it will sound cheezy, but it lacks a heart 3
Commedia chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
your naruto muse seems to be dancing to a dirge lately with this one, "paths" and even "master of dicipline". "unsealed vampire" is a little dark too. hell, even "father's love" has had some recent darkness. try "that look" it might be light-hearted enough to get you back to your happy place. not that i'm complaining, mind you. you do dark realy well. and you do it without coming off emo. that's an accoplishment in itself. thanks so much for the writing.
ABitterPill chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
Well he may have gotten his revenge, but now that he's done all that... he doesn't really have a purpose to live anymore. He has no intention of reestablishing his clan. He has no friends or anything else. So I must ask in that situation of veritable nothingness why he doesn't just commit suicide. He doesn't even have a reason to exist anymore. What's the saying? You don't appreciate what you had until it's gone.
MistressWinowyll chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
That was one of the most realistic ends I could see for Sasuke if he continues on the path he is on now. How very sad and bleak.

Your Mistress.
Crimsonlink310 chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
Another wonderful one shot by you. The scary part is how true this would be if sasuke did succeed. Well until another fic or another update chaos out.
76 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »